Have you ever seen a UFO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
Have you ever seen a UFO?

EDIT: Fuck I was tryin to add a poll and I fucked up.

Anyway, If so do you think it was aliens? Do you believe in aliens in general? I have been reading lots about this lately and the evidence seems pretty in favor of aliens being real. Check out "the disclosure project" on youtube, I just about shit my pants at some of the stuff they were saying.

May 2, 2002
Ive seen objects in the sky that I couldnt figure out what it was.. So ya, Ive seen UFOs. Were they alien aircraft? Probably not.

Jul 9, 2005
I was backpacking in the Sierras and saw some shit zip around the sky, and then disappear. No, I wasnt on acid or mushrooms. Ionno though, Im kind of a 'believe it when I see it' person, but this experience still didnt make me fully believe in aliens. I agree though, disclosure project is nuts.

A1yola-check out "Coast to Coast Am with George Noory and David Wilcock" Jan 2009. Its on youtube. Theres like 12, 10minute videos of a radio interview that are crazy. This guy sounds completely nuts, but its interesting none the less.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Other lifeforms somewhere else in this universe - I think so.

Aliens traveling millions of light years to reach the earth and then just anal prope lonely men and women? - I don't think so.

And due to the universe expanding more and more is the chance that aliens will visit us one day gettin less and less...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I saw some the other day. They had the window rolled down and a velociraptor was hanging out of the Delorean video taping women walking up and down the street offering them money to take a ride with them.

Nov 8, 2007
COAST TO COAST IS A KOO RADIO PROGRAM

BUT AY DIS ONE TIME I WAS ON MY BALCONY @ AROUND 1 AM AND SEEN SOME SHIT SHOOT THREW DA SKY AN THEN EXPLODE, IT WAS A WHITE GLASH THAT HAPPENED QUICK AND THEN IT WAS GONE A 1 SEC FLASH

IDK IT WAS WIERD AS FUCK THO?

Oct 23, 2006
Other lifeforms somewhere else in this universe - I think so.

Aliens traveling millions of light years to reach the earth and then just anal prope lonely men and women? - I don't think so.

And due to the universe expanding more and more is the chance that aliens will visit us one day gettin less and less...
JUST to anal probe? There gotta be a deeper meaning behind abduction experiments. I read this book called "The Threat" where the author talks about how he believes that the grey aliens have some sort of breeding program going on and they mainly abduct people for sperm/egg samples. He thinks that there is something wrong with their genetics and they need to cross breed with us humans in order to fix it somehow.

Oct 23, 2006
A1yola-check out "Coast to Coast Am with George Noory and David Wilcock" Jan 2009. Its on youtube. Theres like 12, 10minute videos of a radio interview that are crazy. This guy sounds completely nuts, but its interesting none the less.
I listen to that show every once in awhile. Pretty interesting for sure. I still don't really know what to think of the guy. Time will tell I'm sure.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
JUST to anal probe? There gotta be a deeper meaning behind abduction experiments. I read this book called "The Threat" where the author talks about how he believes that the grey aliens have some sort of breeding program going on and they mainly abduct people for sperm/egg samples. He thinks that there is something wrong with their genetics and they need to cross breed with us humans in order to fix it somehow.
There are also documentaries about all this, that explain everything. All these people started to talk about being abducted after comic books and movies started all the Mars Attacks shit. There are certain magnetic waves, that make you experience shit that can make you think it was real. In Europe people would mostly see/experience ghosts, because more people believe in them than in Aliens.
Then these people have these kind of memories stuck in their head and go to a hypnotherapist, in order to find out what happened. This will most likely brand the dream due to these magnetic fields/waves they had into their memory and they will pass every lie detector test.

I dunno if anybody can follow me, cause I don't know much about all that shit, but that's how real scientists explain it. You might find some shit about it somewhere. They even have machinese, with which they can create these magnetic fields, and they tested it on people to simulate alien abductions and shit...

Jul 5, 2009
An Unsightly Fat Overweightian? Yes I've seen one or ten. I used to live half a block from the liquor store that was in a plaza with that workout joint Curves next door to it. U could walk by and just see em sweatin.