HAVE ANY OF U WORKED AT BEST BUY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
like any other job...its all about who you know...otherwise...you will be shuffled in the everyone else deck
Nah I didn't know anyone. It's simple, during the online question bullshit, answer the questions CONSISTENTLY. You will often see the same question twice and sometimes worded differently, this is your time to shine and not be a moron. Also, answer questions with what they want to hear. Super simple man, they might not be hiring too, never know.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Man u were right man.No wonder so many people hate Best Buy.I'm gonna apply at Sears.
I'm telling you man get out. There is no job security, no career, nothing. There are plenty of jobs that you can make way more cash and have a consistent schedule. Jobs are out there, I'd recommend going through a phone book and lookup online apps or email addresses to submit a resume for companies.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I DID THE COLLEGE THING I HAVE COLLEGE CREDITS AND SHIT .BUT WORKING PART-TIME AND GOING TO COLLEGE WONT CUT IT FOR ME.I HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT.

P.S.@CLICK CLACK DONT U THINK U AND ALL THEM HATERS HAVE FUCKED UP ENOUGH OF MY THREADS.THIS WAS A SERIOUS TOPIC.NO ONE PUT SOMETHING STUPID TILL U.ITS OK TO FUCK UP MY SPORTS THREADS BUT COME ON THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I couldn't work there cause I'd come up with some grand scheme to steal all the expensive shit then some dummy ass co worker would fuck off my operation.

Feb 25, 2006
I DID THE COLLEGE THING I HAVE COLLEGE CREDITS AND SHIT .BUT WORKING PART-TIME AND GOING TO COLLEGE WONT CUT IT FOR ME.I HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT.

P.S.@CLICK CLACK DONT U THINK U AND ALL THEM HATERS HAVE FUCKED UP ENOUGH OF MY THREADS.THIS WAS A SERIOUS TOPIC.NO ONE PUT SOMETHING STUPID TILL U.ITS OK TO FUCK UP MY SPORTS THREADS BUT COME ON THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.
work full time and go to school part time..get a degree, not credits..

Jan 5, 2006
retail pisses me off, some customers are little bitches complain about everything, you cant help them because youre busy helping another customer and they get pissed. Some people just come in being assholes, others want to return something when clearly the return policy says they cant because its past their 30 days or something.

Next person that comes in to be a bitch after i help them and calls me an asshole or anything, i will clock out.. and take them outside and beat their ass.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
retail pisses me off, some customers are little bitches complain about everything, you cant help them because youre busy helping another customer and they get pissed. Some people just come in being assholes, others want to return something when clearly the return policy says they cant because its past their 30 days or something.

Next person that comes in to be a bitch after i help them and calls me an asshole or anything, i will clock out.. and take them outside and beat their ass.

yeah I know how u feel the other day some bitch was acting real dumb when I was loading a cd rack onto her truck.She thought I was gonna fuck up her truck or fuck up her leather little gate In the back of her truck..Fuck Her.