Has Yuk fallen off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
Yuk is the truth mafia queen you should suck everyones dick you always hate on yuk for years now on the siccness you have been yall must have personal issues, I thought the mixtape was hot yuk always spit gas on top of that he sell more units than anyone in the bay but 40 and 40 got 10x more promo still barely hit gold

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
I cant believe yall really tryin to figure out whats so obvious. If he was gonna blow he would have already. Not hating but Yuk is thru, as far as moving real units goes. He might eat a lil off them punk ass mixtapes but that shit is about done, so then what? If Yuk sales 100,000 or even 75,000 of his next solo album I'll give everybody in here head..LOL
LMAO So what if he goes platinum?? Does that mean everyone in here gets to bust in ur face???LOL
And imo, the luniz cd's and thugged out the albulation was yuks best shit, its been a min since i heard some quality yuk

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
SicWidIt707 said:
Yuk Need To Blowup Already...He Needs To Stop Makin Mixtapes And Drop An Album.
We all know it's because off R.A.L that he hasn't dropped yet and i can understand that he want's his money right before he drops something..plus i rather hear some mixtapes and collabos than no Yuk at all imo..

Nov 13, 2004
DopeBoyFresh said:
Yuk is the truth mafia queen you should suck everyones dick you always hate on yuk for years now on the siccness you have been yall must have personal issues, I thought the mixtape was hot yuk always spit gas on top of that he sell more units than anyone in the bay but 40 and 40 got 10x more promo still barely hit gold
Naw I aint never met Yuk, I'm just giving my opinion and calling it like I see it. Its like nobody else in the world or industry acknowledges this dude except for the Bay and here. I just think he is waaayyy over-rated and he is just a clown nigga to me. He's like a lil cartoon character. Yall act like he's the second coming and I'm tryna figure out how and why. I'm not questioning his lyrical ability (which aint all that) but who is buying this shit? Yall keep throwing these big numbers out, but who is buying it?

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
LMAO So what if he goes platinum?? Does that mean everyone in here gets to bust in ur face???LOL
And imo, the luniz cd's and thugged out the albulation was yuks best shit, its been a min since i heard some quality yuk
All in the face...Like Eddie Murphy said in Coming To America "In De Face"

Oct 30, 2006
i haven't listened to anything from yuk since Godzilla.. that album was raw

as far as his career goes.. i think he's done.. ever since he decided to diss game and g-unit.. and got his chain snatched.. that sh*t backfired on him

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
If Yuk sales 100,000 or even 75,000 of his next solo album I'll give everybody in here head..LOL

Nah you don't have to do all that..but i'll be happy if you put on your webcam, play with your pussy and put a dildo in your pussy hole and ass for a while, with a note on your titties saying sorry siccness i was wrong.:devious:

May 16, 2002
^^^^ You sound a bit lonely and a bit too comfortable requesting that shit Homie. You also just exposed yourself on the Siccness...

Here comes the calvary! LOL!!!!

May 9, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
I cant believe yall really tryin to figure out whats so obvious. If he was gonna blow he would have already. Not hating but Yuk is thru, as far as moving real units goes. He might eat a lil off them punk ass mixtapes but that shit is about done, so then what? If Yuk sales 100,000 or even 75,000 of his next solo album I'll give everybody in here head..LOL
The hate just trickles on every word....how pathetic.

Oh, and I dont want head from you. I just wanna piss in your mouth. That would be funny.

May 9, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Naw I aint never met Yuk, I'm just giving my opinion and calling it like I see it. Its like nobody else in the world or industry acknowledges this dude except for the Bay and here. I just think he is waaayyy over-rated and he is just a clown nigga to me. He's like a lil cartoon character. Yall act like he's the second coming and I'm tryna figure out how and why. I'm not questioning his lyrical ability (which aint all that) but who is buying this shit? Yall keep throwing these big numbers out, but who is buying it?
Its funny, you say you have no problem with him, yet youre bashing him, using all kinds of rhetoric and flat out hatin. Are you mad cus your Court-Dog aint do as much as Yuk?

Cut the crap, sweety, you aint foolin no one.

Nov 13, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Its funny, you say you have no problem with him, yet youre bashing him, using all kinds of rhetoric and flat out hatin. Are you mad cus your Court-Dog aint do as much as Yuk?

Cut the crap, sweety, you aint foolin no one.
LOL...Look here lil dude, I'm too successful to hate any man or women. Truth be told I'm probably livin better than Yuk. But I'm not bashing him I'm just giving my opinion of his public persona. I mean any time a person puts himself in the public forum you are subject to ridicule. For the record cocksucker, I dont dislike Yuk or his music, I just dont like him as much as YOU! Now obviously u are what Spice would call a groupie ass bitch typa nigga....Mr. 8000 post, yeah a member for 5 years but that averages to over 1000 post a year Mr. I dont have life. Anyway step ya life game up Jodie...Chuuuuch....P.S. Court Dog aint got shit to do with this.

Nov 13, 2004
TLT said:
Nah you don't have to do all that..but i'll be happy if you put on your webcam, play with your pussy and put a dildo in your pussy hole and ass for a while, with a note on your titties saying sorry siccness i was wrong.:devious:
You nasty...

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
not at all. im glad he finally got off that beef with 50/etc...i thought he came pretty hard over some of those industry beats. "cola lean" is dope, and "bloody mary" is sick. i like "million dollar man" and "kalifornia" too.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
You nasty...
hm..you like it hehehe ..i know you do..by saying you would give us some head, i know you got a big ol freak inside you! lol...tell me something about it..i like a succesful 30 year old freaky woman with a beastly attitude..(bet i could tame you)and i bet you like wemon to huh not that it's a bad thing!:devious:

Nov 13, 2004
TLT said:
hm..you like it hehehe ..i know you do..by saying you would give us some head, i know you got a big ol freak inside you! lol...tell me something about it..i like a succesful 30 year old freaky woman with a beastly attitude..(bet i could tame you)and i bet you like wemon to huh not that it's a bad thing!:devious:
LOL...Beastly? Is that a compliment?LOL Naw I'ma freak but with my dude only! And no I'm strictly dickly baby, I dont do the lesbo thing. Yall are hilarious. Yall are like my online brothers:) Dont u hate when a female hit u with that "You like my brother, I cant fuck u" We love sayin that...LOL