Has Yuk fallen off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Im older than you, honey.

Im sure you are. Cus youhave alot to prove over a message board.

There you go, hatin again and using rhetoic devices. Do you know what that means? Look it up.

What personna? You mean, the personna most rappers portray? A thug who thinks no one can fuck with? Why dont you narrow it down, oh all knowing wench.

Yet, you ONLY riducule him. Like I said, cut the crap...you aint foolin no one.

Says the whore that promised to suck all our dicks if Yuk sells more than you want him to.

Shall I dig up 2 year old threads that denounce this statement?

I think Yuk is a great artist, yes.

Yet, every chance you get, youre swining from Court's nuts? Yeah, take a look in the mirror, sweety. Its funny that your friend or sister or whoever, is boning Court, yet you want him SOOO bad. Do you get all giddy and shy around him? Yeah, i bet you do. Most white girls do when they are around black men...especially if those black me are rappers.

Good point. I mean, its not like I might have an office job where i get PAID to basically SURF the net all day...would it? I mean, that would be inconcievable, right?
By the way, In case you ever noticed dipshit, i dont POST onthe weekends. I wonder why? Could have something to do with me NOT being at work? 2 + 2 honey...you can do it!

My "life game" is great, Steve! It is YOU, who needs to stop frontin and just admit it..You have a problem with Yuk. Im not the only one who has called you out for it.

I knew you looked like Snoop Dog.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Keep tellin yourself that.

You are so transparent, its laughable.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Oh yeah and if you are older than me I wouldnt neccesarily consider that somethin to be proud of...I mean a 30plus year old man sittin at his desk job arguing about how Yukmouth is so great. But i aint here to pour no salt on your wounds...maybe just a little....but its safe to say u didnt exactly set the world on fire huh desk jockey. Obviously your job is not high ranking or of any importance cuz u got more than enuff time to defend your favorite rapper. The irony...you are 30 somethin and still have a favorite rapper. WOW. I can imagine what kinda man u are, duz your mom still dress u? U like to listen to Rice Crispy's snap crackle and pop, I bet u eat lunch by yourself and carry a Family Guy lunch box. Anyway, like I told the other lil dude, this is getting old and I can only withstand so much dickriding from a grown man. Oh and just tah let u know, I push and support Court Dog cuz he is good people and talented, I push Tech N9ne and dont know him, I love Mistah Fabs new song, but I dont think Yuks music is all that, so I guess I'ma hater. I dont like country music either, I cant relate and I hate the acoustic guitar...so I guess I'ma hater again...LOL...Down clown.