Has Yuk fallen off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
hitthegas said:
step your game up yung one. have you ever listened to to the Luniz Operation stackola or the Albulation?
Yeah baby I'm 31, I'm very aware of what they did in the early 90's. almost 15 years ago. Yuk aint had a hit since 5 on it. All that Rap-a-alot shit and independent shit didnt do shit. KC and the Bay bought it thats about it. He may be a good spitter but he aint moved no real units so..........when was he ever on?

Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
StudSucram said:
In my opinion mixtapes= Rappers on other people beats (which i think is corny and unprofessional) & filler material that wasnt even good enough to be filler on the album! Yuk is one of the nicest though in the california without a doubt.

people been using other people beats for ever man....everyone sample something. Even Ice Cube did it in the 80 with Jacking For Beats. we both got our own Views but i think its good to take other people beats and show what you can do with them. Everyone got they own Creativity, it gives you a chance to showcase yo talents. look at lil wayne

Jan 18, 2006
HOW IS ANYBODY GONNA SAY YUK IS WEAK CUZ OF A BEAT, WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO PROVE AT THIS POINT, HE STILL HAS BETTER FLOWS THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE BAY SO NO BEAT IS GONNA MAKE HIM OR BREAK HIM.

May 30, 2006
El D said:
How exactly? yuk hasn't dropped an album since forever and his recent mixtapes are hot garbage.
I used to be a yukmouth fan homie but his career is a joke right now.
I think he meant that Yuk iz tighter on the mic then Messy & Ya Boy........ which iz the absolute truth.

Feb 23, 2006
so yuk fell off cause he droped this mixtape? and cause SOME of you didnt like it...........not all mixtapes are good. I personally thought the mixtape was worth copping. but not all trax were great

mayb yuk has something under his sleeves that's gonna be heat. thats why he hasnt droped milloin dollar mouth piece yet....thats my opinion and how i see it

Dec 29, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
So what do you consider selling 500,000 untis independently???

lol,at those numbers it took yuk seven years to go gold on thugged out,and that was a double album,meaning every album sold = 2.........he aint movin that many units.......

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
cali-thug said:
lol,at those numbers it took yuk seven years to go gold on thugged out,and that was a double album,meaning every album sold = 2.........he aint movin that many units.......
hate hate hate hate, when every other bay artist but 40 is lucky to move 10k, anything over 100k independent is DOING it.

Feb 14, 2006
cali-thug said:
so true. And on top of that Rap a lot is not independent. They got a good distribution deal. He's got the resources to get mainstream but he smokes too damn much so he dont give a fuck

Jan 5, 2007
WOW wtf this is horrible. Most the beats on the mixtape are recent slaps from other artists (Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Young Dro) and his flows are dope. He even put new production on there like the Traxamillion and Kanye tracks those fuckin go.

Nov 13, 2004
I cant believe yall really tryin to figure out whats so obvious. If he was gonna blow he would have already. Not hating but Yuk is thru, as far as moving real units goes. He might eat a lil off them punk ass mixtapes but that shit is about done, so then what? If Yuk sales 100,000 or even 75,000 of his next solo album I'll give everybody in here head..LOL