Has Yuk fallen off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
I say he's fallin off a bit but still good enough to hear but he just needs the good production. I'm not feeling the Yuk Dibiase flow i like the older Yuk Thugged Out albulation flow when he was rapping with more agression. Even the old Luniz flow.

We will see when the album drops.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
martin_07n said:
Yuk is shittin on them two in your sig though.
How exactly? yuk hasn't dropped an album since forever and his recent mixtapes are hot garbage.
I used to be a yukmouth fan homie but his career is a joke right now.

Dec 11, 2005
UPSTATE NICCA said:
Their called "Mixtapes" so your gonna get low budget beats or beats from other artist. Very rarely an artist puts out their best material or their best verses and lines on mixtapes and saves it for the album. So to answer your question, NO! Yuk hasnt lost his flow, hes just being held back by Rap-A-Lot from fulfilling his full potential.

Early Morning Shift= 29 Million Dollar Mix Tapes

Dec 13, 2006
WHY YALL COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT YUK DOIN U DONT LIKE IT U AINT GOTTA LISTEN HE SHITTIN ON ALOTTA NIGGAS LYRICALLY ON THAT MIXTAPE AND PEOPLE AINT TALKIN BOUT IT BUT THAT DONT MEAN SHIT HE NUMBER 1 AT RASPUTINS SO HE SELLIN UNITS

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
i can't say just right now....i gotta wait till i hear MDMP first, i wasn't impressed with the mixtape either, yuk always drops heat on his albums so wait till yall hear the official album to make that statement...

Feb 11, 2006
yuk allways been a beast on da mic no matter how u look at it...when his album does drop itll prolly not even live up to wot niggaz wanna be hearin cos of all the anticipation of when it will drop...either way im be slappin dat shit .....waitin on dat new ghetto starz shit to drop aswell shit will be gunfire..oh and dat devilz rejects ampichino & jacka....

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
timebomb said:
yuk allways been a beast on da mic no matter how u look at it...when his album does drop itll prolly not even live up to wot niggaz wanna be hearin cos of all the anticipation of when it will drop...
Ain't THAT the truth..

Jan 2, 2007
In my opinion mixtapes= Rappers on other people beats (which i think is corny and unprofessional) & filler material that wasnt even good enough to be filler on the album! Yuk is one of the nicest though in the california without a doubt.

Feb 11, 2006
i recon yuk has tried to come out frum the underground abit more in the past 3 or 4 years with al the shit he put out but sum of the best yuk verses i heard have all been on underground features and albums where the beats are more grimey and suit his flows..like on dat regime thug lords lil ke and mad max...his spits on that shit were sicccc....maybe its just me tho mayne

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
satchel said:
yea mixtape wasnt that great but cant wait for an album
I don't think the album will be better

every release Rap-A-Lot dropped in the last 5-6 years had terrible beats that just ruined the whole album

this won't be any different

Feb 14, 2006
I really hope he got some better beats for the album. I'm not feelin any of the MDMP exclusives. Even that Traxamillion beat he got was garbage. The godzilla beats were fire for the most part. I hope its more like that and less features

Apr 25, 2005
I aint close 2 countin Yuk out but I will agree, he aint comin with his best but maybe he's waitin 4 the album to fulfill his potential. What Yuk needs to do is start breakin real bread for beats cuz 80% the beats he's used as of late are trash. IMO Yuk just doesnt seem as hungry (ambition), he seems content being at the status he's at. Yuk has the talent to take him 2 the top, the question is whether he has the drive to take him their.

Mar 28, 2006
Ur trippin if u didnt like City of Dope..That shit was fuckin sick...ya boy iz back, Im doin my thang, cola lean, bloody mary, kalifornia, thizz in peace are some of my favorites and the rest of the album goes too..well for a mixtape of course.

Mar 5, 2006
i think tha mixtape was exactly wat it was supposed to be.. a mixtape. coo flows, wack ass beats and build the anticipation for the real album.

i agree tho that some of the exclusives arent that great except for maybe a couple