H*es suck my d*** cause I look like John Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2006
hoes suck my dick cuz i look like tommy james trying to tell kids that internet phunking is nuthin, but ill let the garbage man become sancho, take care of the kids, and worry about pulling the strap out and get to dumpin...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

t0 make up for the last one i posted
this song kinda go hard

between all his being a princess and a pretty girl and a pretty bitch, this song go hard.
too bad he dont always rap this this tho..only song i been feelin by young based god

do his thing tho :shrug:

hundred thousaaand niggggaaaa, baaaseeeddd gooddd

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002

t0 make up for the last one i posted
this song kinda go hard

between all his being a princess and a pretty girl and a pretty bitch, this song go hard.
too bad he dont always rap this this tho..only song i been feelin by young based god

do his thing tho :shrug:

hundred thousaaand niggggaaaa, baaaseeeddd gooddd
this is the only song ive been able to really feel from this guy in quite some time.

Feb 8, 2003
This baseD god nigga is weird and homo acting.

they clowned the fuck out him in the video below this shit had me in tears.

they said this nigga in a religious store with skinny jeans. lmao

Feb 8, 2003
this nigga said bitches want to fuck me bc i look like jesus. wow This basegod nigga reminds me of that DR. B wanna be rapper dude who used to post on here. They even look alike.

This gotta be a joke of him clowning below bc this freestyle was horrible he makes soulja boy sound like rakim.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
By now we all know that Lil’ B is your number one guy for philosophy, life advice and spirit guidance, but today our dear Guru’s twitter overtake really took the cake and he blessed us with the ultimate twittered guide to his wisdom of life. We decided to capture his story on the blog as he is the new voice of our generation. “Man, real talk what you feel about thirty years from now. Like really everything you do now is all written in your life book. Your life is a movie. Ya’ll dont realize I have matured so fast. I wile out because I’m young. I’m twenty years, born in 89 so I know I’ma be a pure man getting older. It’s dudes older then me that act younger then me. It’s dudes younger than me that act like babies. It’s dudes my age that are finding themselves. But really, I found my self at a young age so its like the age I’m at now I feel like I’ve got five or six extra years of front brain knowledge. From fucking up and then getting it straight. But really people dont know I´m much mucher than guys older than me, because I respect game. And when you respect true as game then honestly your life will change, the game will become yours and you will run game, not (lying). But running game as in running court, like running the game. Thats what I´m here to do. Whatever level I´m on. Rawest. Point blank. Point blank. This is a salute to all the real. Salute to all the positive. Positive meaning having that attitude. We all lose it and we get mad but we have the positive core. The positive core will promote you to feel amazing because you truly will be a good human. I truly feel this way so honestly no matter all the hate I get because really it just makes me continue to move like a leo in this jungle and I truly believe that if you have a true positive core you will be happy and appreciate life.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
young based god and i look like Farrakhan

hoes suck my dick from 10 miles away cuz

pretty clothes stole my gucci bag from a pretty ho

^ HUNDRED THOUSAND NIGGA

lil b can make good songs when he 'wants to'...i guess hes just on this different kick...i aint trippin..that myspace song go..maybe his tonite show will be dope *shrug* i aint dissin i find ithe songs i dont like comedy atleast

Dec 17, 2005
He said "bitch sucked my dick cuz I looked like her father" wtf?!?!?! lol....I swear this is like some shit I would do with my boys when im drunk as fuck clowning around start rappin like that haha....he doesnt have any rhyme scheme hes just slowly talking over a beat about how he gets his dick sucked for many different reasons/ occasions....and wtf is a pretty bitch movement?! Somebody needs to put this nigga in rehab, then put his ass on a billy madison program and make him go back to school kindergarten- high school, so he can learn how to speak in coherent sentences. This nigga neeeeds help!!!!!!!!