H*es suck my d*** cause I look like John Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2010
Wtf is going on..Im completley confused.WTF is a Pretty Bitch Movement? Wtf is this fucked up John Stockon line? And why is this 415 dude callin another man Fine and then say he aint gay and then say every one on this Pretty Bitch Movement??????

Nov 14, 2002
^^

he aint that bad. he keep droppin new videos i think are cool.
i think he did that pretty bitch/princess shit to piss everyone off

i can feel the shit when he aint on his princess tip, aint too many young dudes out there spittin really so i gotta take it as it is

this is my first time clicking anything in this topic about LIL B but i gotta say that that song is clean! that lil nigga is spittin on that! im kinda shaky on clickin on another link and fuckin the whole vibe up lol.gas,pm me or post more shit he got like this.im not tryin to be all in the pretty bitch shit i read about here i wanna hear the nigga on some serious shit.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i only read the first page of this thread. so i only have 1 thing to say. I will not be a part of anybodies "pretty bitch" movement. First weirdo come up to me talkin that "you a pretty bitch" shit will have the gates of hell opened on his/her face with the power of 10 chuck Norris death punches.

that is all.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is my first time clicking anything in this topic about LIL B but i gotta say that that song is clean! that lil nigga is spittin on that! im kinda shaky on clickin on another link and fuckin the whole vibe up lol.gas,pm me or post more shit he got like this.im not tryin to be all in the pretty bitch shit i read about here i wanna hear the nigga on some serious shit.

heres another one..i got some other shit i can send yoyu tho, IMO dude aint bad hes just letting the media feed him into getting more attention.....more youtube comments hating the more he can turn around and do cool shit to shut people up...i see his game i been payin attn

i really think dude does all that princess/tiny pants/etc movement for hoes and for peopel to hate so he can drops shit like this, cuz i see videos where he wore dirty ass vans..and they hated o n that on youtube like ;go get some new shoes' like he couldnt....i think dudes tryna speak more message about some of the shit hes saying...like if you hate on the pretty bitch movement that dont necessariuly gotta be him it can be a segway for peopel to express their hate on it, he can learn from that and keep movin on.

not to back lil b up but ive seen him droppin enough fire on a consistent basis to stop my hating

some songs aint for me but he got some coo shit

Nov 14, 2002
i just wrote almost the some thing about that dude in another topic.he did/doing that bitch shit for attention and made people mad and it work.at first i didnt even pay dude no attention AT ALL but after seeing so many replies and shit goin on i had to hear what the hype was about and the first link i clicked on he was on some kinda serious rap shit.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i never heard any lil b rap before i clicked on this thread and i cant believe i just heard this dude say he's sittin in his scraper lookin like a bitch... WOOOOOW!!
Damn if this was your first time hearing lil b and his princess raps I'm sure you're not gonna like this. Him and messy marv got a mixtape they are working on.