H*es suck my d*** cause I look like John Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ considering that line a quotable.

I mean you like what you like, but Lil B is awful and if anything is amusing only because he is such a fucking weirdo.

This fool said he was becoming the greatest of all time.

I hope this thread is a joke and I'm getting punk'd for even replying to it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ considering that line a quotable.

I mean you like what you like, but Lil B is awful and if anything is amusing only because he is such a fucking weirdo.

This fool said he was becoming the greatest of all time.

I hope this thread is a joke and I'm getting punk'd for even replying to it.
I'm pretty sure the OP was being sarcastic...

I just assumed he was

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
bay area we need to embrace our young. Lil B is on another level and you say hes weird, i say hes from berkeley and in berkeley weird is the norm. the bay sets the trends. everybodies on this pretty b*tch movement. those thats not up on it yet, need to catch up.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
bay area we need to embrace our young. Lil B is on another level and you say hes weird, i say hes from berkeley and in berkeley weird is the norm. the bay sets the trends. everybodies on this pretty b*tch movement. those thats not up on it yet, need to catch up.
If that even is a movement (and I fucking hope it's not) he didn't start shit. Kanye, Lil Wayne etc.. have been on that "metrosexual pretty boy" rap shit for a few years now.

You want to embrace some young cats from the bay embrace ones with actual talent like some of the younger cats from Livewire, Taj-He-Spitz, etc.

Not this fucking weirdo who wishes he was a bitch.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
you b*tches trippin my nikka Lil B is the finest rapper alive and i aint g*y im just stating the facts. Based God! pretty b*tches on deck.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
you b*tches trippin my nikka Lil B is the finest rapper alive and i aint g*y im just stating the facts.
:ermm:

I don't even know what to say to that.

I have nothing against gay people but with that statement you definitely aren't straight. No straight man would say something like that about another man.

Like, you really just called another man fine. lmfao.. come out of the closet, it will make your life a lot easier in the long run.

Feb 5, 2006
THIS THAT SAME DUDE WHO MADE THE LIL B THREAD LAST TIME SAYIN HE WAS THE BEST. LOL A DUDE NAMED 415 FROM ALAMO KICKIN IT WITH THE DANVILLE MOB. GET REAL BRUH. LIL B IS GARBAGE AS FUCK. I HOPE HE GETS RICH ANOTHER WAY SO HE COULD STOP RAPPIN