Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
in case someone breaks into my house I could protect my family and myself.

there's a lot of crazy people that could break into your house while ur sleeping or they can break in your home anytime of the day and torture you into a slow painful death.
Get a hundred guard dogs, set some boobie traps, put some steel bars on your windows if youre that scared you fuckin coward

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
in case someone breaks into my house I could protect my family and myself.

there's a lot of crazy people that could break into your house while ur sleeping or they can break in your home anytime of the day and torture you into a slow painful death.
You got issues, no one is gonna come in your house and torturr you to a slow and painful death you fuckin pussy, how many times have you had it happen to you

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Get a hundred guard dogs, set some boobie traps, put some steel bars on your windows if youre that scared you fuckin coward
I already have 2 guard dogs, you can't own more than 3 dogs in Sacramento.....and you can't rely on guard dogs, I only consider them as a deterrent that barks and lets me know if intruders are on my property.

You got issues, no one is gonna come in your house and torturr you to a slow and painful death you fuckin pussy, how many times have you had it happen to you
what ever faggot, you call urself "Sicc Nortay" but I aint never met one Norteno that said "guns are stupid"......you aint part of no gang.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I don't understand why people want to stick to their guns so much? It's a common fact that countries where guns aren't allowed have a lower murder rate.

But what I get out of some peoples reaction is that they are scared to give up their guns because their fucking paranoid and think they can't defend themselves or something bad will happen to them. Fucking hilarious.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
stop impersonating something that you are not a part of.

"Guns are stupid" is most likely what a member of the Gay Boy Gangsters would say. A real Norteno would never say guns are stupid.
Are you in these gangs mobbin?
how would you know what a gay boy or a norte would say?
Quit trying to defend something your not part of

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
Sacsick is a wanna be Nortay that thinks guns are stupid, he will never put in any work for his hood because he's really just trying to impersonate something that he is not,and he has never even been to juvenile hall.
Lol your a grown ass man trying to bully somebody on the internet lmao you sound like little kid my friend