Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
car accidents are bad, should they ban cars?....a car can be used as a weapon that could do much more damage than a bullet.
Lets see you shoot up a school or a theater with a car. That argument is most probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. Congratulations.

Jan 5, 2006
How hard is it to seriously understand that banning guns does not take away guns?

Most drugs are illegal, people still do them... people still have access to them. You're telling me by your logic that if you ban drugs (which they are) less people will overdose/do crazy shit?

Tell me how banning guns would stop massacres? because there's a black market for anything out there... so guns would still be accessible, shit they "disappear" by the case loads from the U.S. military and into Mexico where guns are banned. So yes, banning guns is totally reducing massacres in Mexico. It's totally working Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So basically, all you told me was that the gun ban in mexico doesn't work because they are still legal in America. So if hte USA band guns mexicans couldn't get them. BAND ALL GUNS!!

Jan 5, 2006
So basically, all you told me was that the gun ban in mexico doesn't work because they are still legal in America. So if hte USA band guns mexicans couldn't get them. BAND ALL GUNS!!
No, I gave you an example. But yes because the U.S. is the ONLY manufacturer of guns in the world... no one else will have guns. Get outta here with that b.s.

Jan 5, 2006
If you don't like guns, that's fine... but don't be ignorant with brash claims that banning guns will fix a problem completely.

It's not like these kids who shoot up schools don't display any signs of problems, it's right in front of the teachers, psychologists, counselors, parents, friends.... everyone. Ignore the symptoms, don't be surprised when you get cancer.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Think about Elliot Rodger - if guns didn't exist he would never have shot up a bunch of people and there was no way anyone could even stop him. that shit came out of nowhere. If he was your kid he still would have done it. No signs he was about to do what he did, but yet he still did it. Cuz of guns.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Think about Elliot Rodger - if guns didn't exist he would never have shot up a bunch of people and there was no way anyone could even stop him. that shit came out of nowhere. If he was your kid he still would have done it. No signs he was about to do what he did, but yet he still did it. Cuz of guns.
Which is why everyone should have been armed, he would've been dead before he could start aiming and shooting up that schools movie theater. We need more guns, not less

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Guns are banned for criminals already, yet Elliot had one anyway, even though he has an extensive felonious criminal record. Proof that gun bans dont work. Anyone who wants to have law abiding citizens stripped of their guns is just a criminal with a gun who wants an advantage.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
He would've had one anyways. Guns are banned for criminals already, yet they have them. Anyone who wants to have law abiding citizens stripped of their guns js just a criminal with a gun who wants an advantage.
it's easy to get a gun when you can walk into a store and see them on shelves and stuff. If they were band he couldn't get guns.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
For a gun ban to work every gun on the planet would have to be destroyed. That could never happen. You are talking about infringing on the rights and freedoms of the human race globally. Its clear you are apart of the Obamanati reptilian New World Order and want this planet defenseless so your lizards and aliens can swoop in and seize the globe. Not on my watch. In fact I'm buying 6 more guns and 300,000 more rounds of ammunition. Just try it, alien

Jan 5, 2006
it's easy to get a gun when you can walk into a store and see them on shelves and stuff. If they were band he couldn't get guns.
You can't even get a gun the same day in places like California.

what about drugs? they're illegal but people still do them... making guns illegal is not gonna fix this problem. If someone wants something they will get it one way or another, everything has a price. Opponents of gun laws use the same tired argument you use... If we ban guns, does that mean cops don't get them either?

in that case... if a criminal has a gun we're all fucked. Guns are legal in Nevada, Texas and places like Arizona (other places too), how come everyday we don't hear about massacres there? you said that having access to guns makes it easy for these kids right?