Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If you ban guns things like the massacre in Connecticut would not happen. If guns were illegal then you wouldn't' need guns to defend yourself because no one else would have a gun. You wouldn't need one. Guns should be illegal!!!It could be you who gets shot nextHow would you like that to happen to you???

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If you ban guns things like the massacre in Connecticut would not happen. If guns were illegal then you wouldn't' need guns to defend yourself because no one else would have a gun. You wouldn't need one. Guns should be illegal!!!It could be you who gets shot nextHow would you like that to happen to you???
criminals would still have guns after they ban guns.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
lol how is a criminal going to have a gun when they are band. lol this guy is a genius. Criminals don't have magic gun factories.
illegal drugs are banned,that didn't stop drugs being available on the streets. Banning something doesn't make it disappear like magic.

30 round magz and anything over 10 rounds was banned in California, but that doesn't stop gangs in Cali from obtaining them.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
What if i time traveled back to year one B.C. and accidentally stepped on the last caterpillar and exterminated them...

Would i get stuck in that year since butterflys would have never existed and the butterfly effect would have never existed?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
illegal drugs are banned,that didn't stop drugs being available on the streets. Banning something doesn't make it disappear like magic.

30 round magz and anything over 10 rounds was banned in California, but that doesn't stop gangs in Cali from obtaining them.
illegal drugs are easy to manufacture. guns need factories. haha dumbass. Only reason ppl in cali can get guns is cuz other states didn't ban them and still have factories making them. if the factories didn' tmake them then the criminals couldn't get them. think about that for a bit.