Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Shit can go bad quick. You never know when you may need to use it for protection, and even though I don't own any guns, I like knowing the fact I can get one if I need it.

Mexico doesn't allow its citizens to own guns, that's why it's so peaceful.
What percentage of people serve in the military? That's a pretty dumb argument man.

WIKI:service is mandatory for all 18 year-old males, recruitment for active-duty can only happen from ages 18 through 21 if secondary education was completed, and 22 if high school was completed.

ALSO IM SURE YOU KNOW WHO IS THE FIRST TO BE "RECRUITED" AFTER SERVING… ITS NO SECRET IN NARCO CULTURA,

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I AGREE OVERALL WITH YOUR STATEMENT THO… THERE IS SOMTHING TO THE GUN POLICY THERE THO…BECAUSE IF WE HAD THE SAME HERE THINGS WOULD BE VERY DIFFERENT…

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
you'd be bewildered at how many houses i've been to out here in vegas that had some kind of sign at their front window, or a doormat that has some kind of clever pro-gun quote, such as "fuck the dog, beware of the owner" and "nothing in this house is worth your sorry ass life"

i want to buy a mak-90

::