Gun Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2006
i personally put over 150 rounds through a glock 35 in the same day at the range and never had it jam, ever.

the s&w sigs are koo... i squeezed on the .40cal one a few times and its aiight... I dont like the way to feels compared to the glock (grip & kick wise) but everybody's different.

cant go wrong with a glock though. i'd pay the extra $200 for one.

Jun 19, 2004
That last couple of times I've been to this gun store they've had alot of guns on back order, at big 5 the last 2 times they had a good deal on a short barrel shot gun it was sold out too.

Oct 2, 2006
From the research I've done on the AA-12 it seems you need a class 3 automatic rifle license to obtain one... this pretty much means you have to be military or law enforcement to be certified to get one.

Jun 5, 2004
MY LIL BRO'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY,

HE GOT A NEW RIFLE, I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS, BUT IT CARRIES THESE LIKE 30POINT SOMTHING CALIBER BULLETS, LOONG ASS BULLETS FOR IT. HE GOT A COUPLE OTHER RIFLES LIKE .22S, AND A 20 GAUGE SHOTTGUN, ADN WE GO SHOOT SOMETIMES.

... AT LEAST IM GLAD I COULD AT LEAST SET A EXAMPLE TO HIM TO GET LEGAL GUNS .

EVEY STRAP IVE OWNED IS DIRTY AND/OR ILLEGEAL LOL.

I HADA SOCK- ROCKET .25 TITAN WIT WHITE HANDLES, A .357 (BUT FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS), HAD MY 38 SPECIAL WITH THE WOOD HANDLE (I MISS THAT BITCH SOOO MUCH) AND A ALL BLACK .45, (BUT THAT SHIT JAMMED TOO MUCH.

IM TRYNA GET ANOTHER STRAP, BUT IM DONE WITH SHIT WITH BODIES ON IT LOL... THAT SHIT IS SOO FUCKIN STUPID.

MY NEXT GUN IS PROLLY GONNA BE A SHOTTIE. AND FROM WHAT IVE SEEN, REMINGTON IS THE WAY TO GO FOR SHOTGUNS

EDIT: IM IN CALI SO.., WE GOT "LAWS AND LIMITS" LOL

Sep 5, 2008
**side note:
Can it really take up to 120 days (in some cases) to be able to get a gun? From what i understand u gotta wait 30 days after u take a test? inorder to proceed? Then after you purchase the gun it'll take another 10 day's before u can get the gun?!....kick that knowledge people cuz tomorrow i plan on going to do what i need to do....Of course the shotgun 1st! :)

you talking about the handgun safety test in cali? if so I dont think it takes 30 days, they give you the license right after you pass. It does take 10-15 days for background check when you buy a gun though.

Im not really into shotguns, but im trying to pick up a saiga 12 as soon as im able.

May 20, 2006
I live in MO. If you got a valid I.D., and are 18 y.o., you can buy a shotgun, or a rifle same day. AKs, SKs, and .223 are all considered "rifles" here. I guess that's why young catz ride w/chops.... You can also get bulletproof vests here for about $200.

Mar 13, 2003
you talking about the handgun safety test in cali? if so I dont think it takes 30 days, they give you the license right after you pass. It does take 10-15 days for background check when you buy a gun though.

Im not really into shotguns, but im trying to pick up a saiga 12 as soon as im able.

Yes I was talking about the test here in cali. Thanx for clarifying that for me. I had read in some gun forum about the procedure and it sounded like a really long process.........since I take the test when wanting to purchase a gun and upon passing I get licensed, where do I obtain the information needed to past the test?? Or can somebody tell me wut questions are pretty much on the test? Is it common knowledge questions??

Apr 19, 2008
i wonder how this nigga erocc be knowin the ins an outs of these straps oh so well...haha. i know who im comin to for the get down on the specs of any bullet thrower.

but aye, them shell catchers is illegal right? im trynna cop a shell catcher wit rubber grip if possible.

disclaimer: anything i post in this thread is fictional

Sep 5, 2008
since I take the test when wanting to purchase a gun and upon passing I get licensed, where do I obtain the information needed to past the test?? Or can somebody tell me wut questions are pretty much on the test? Is it common knowledge questions??
its 30questions multiple choice mainly about gun safety. It's simple, you can pick up the study guide at any gun shop for like 50cents, or online http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/hscsg.pdf

If you look at the practice questions in the study guide youll see what kind of questions they ask, its a joke of a test basically.

Oct 20, 2008
down here in florida you can get a handgun without a permit as long as you 21. They do a 3 day background check though. Im scrapin some cash together for a 40. cal or mausberg.