Gun Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
ever experience a tec 9 jammin like crazy.......i never shot 1 b4 but if i did it sure would of jammed a lot every single time..... :cheeky:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I sold my beretta and my 1911, I still have my ruger .357 maggie. I'm trying to sell it but not pushin too hard, i might keep it. Thats the first piece i ever got and its a sweet gun. One shot from the mag will put anyone on the ground

Mar 13, 2003
Now with all the great comments/example of guns out there.....I pose another question to you all. Where would you(s) reccomend a good hiding spot for Shotguns? Handguns?....I have kids so the obvious answer would be get a lock box of some sort, but just in case of a burglary (home or not home) im looking for a secure and well hidden spot for my weapons? I've already thought of false walls and things of that nature but would like to hear other advice....

Apr 8, 2005
Now with all the great comments/example of guns out there.....I pose another question to you all. Where would you(s) reccomend a good hiding spot for Shotguns? Handguns?....I have kids so the obvious answer would be get a lock box of some sort, but just in case of a burglary (home or not home) im looking for a secure and well hidden spot for my weapons? I've already thought of false walls and things of that nature but would like to hear other advice....
i got a shotgun. benelli supernova tactical with tube extension. beautiful gun. i just got this metal box pretty much for 80$ that stands up in my closet. its pretty thin metal, but still no one is gonna run outta yur house with what looks like a gym locker... specially if they dont know there are guns in there

Mar 13, 2003
i got a shotgun. benelli supernova tactical with tube extension. beautiful gun. i just got this metal box pretty much for 80$ that stands up in my closet. its pretty thin metal, but still no one is gonna run outta yur house with what looks like a gym locker... specially if they dont know there are guns in there
Nice.........Maybe i'll opt for something like that, although i dont really wanna keep all my guns in 1 location! Any online site reccomendations for stuff like this??

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Gloccs are extremely well regarded by the shooting community. Aside from the top of the line stuff, Kimber, DE, etc, to my knowledge Gloccs are considered the top of the line of moderately priced guns.

I shoot all the time and have never had a problem with any of my Gloccs. I would suspect the issue was caused by poor maintenance and not lubricating the action properly.
fukin 380's jam lol