Gun Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
How many of us own (legally) guns or rifles/shotguns?!

Im going legal myself, been wanting to get a gun for home protection (again legally). Dont want the fuckin police sweatin me and taking me to jail if i need to pull a gun out on some fools trying to break into my home...shit i got a family now and protecting them at whatever means necessary is my priority! I wanted one ASAP so i guess my best route from using da "google" is trying for a shotgun 1st and then after i complete some necessary test to own a hand gun, ill get a gun.....What are some of your favorite guns?! Any real good pocket guns ya'll can recommend?!

Discuss.....

Nov 1, 2004
I've been wanting a gun as well, I want a 9mm or a .40 Cal. Not sure what one yet, I was going to buy one last week but I bought a sub woofer and amp instead. So in 2 weeks I'll be getting a pistol, legit. I'm also interested in what the sicc owns weapon wise.

Mar 17, 2006
i gotta Mauseberg pump action, had a homie of mine get it for me at Academy Sports when they had a sale, got it for like 165$, i just keep for home protection though, im not suppose to have a gun

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
be careful Lurcch. Even if it's home defense and its an otherwise "legal" shoot, you'll still get violated if you aint supposed to mess wit heat.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
As for everyone else, if you're lookin for what's good for home defense, get a shotgun, for 2 reasons, #1- the sound of you raccin the gauge will be enuff 2 scare the shit outta a crook 9 times outta 10. #2- if u do gotta shoot, aint no comin bacc from a close range blast from a 12 gauge.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
for those of yall lookin for a good pistol, I'd recommend a smith & wesson sigma series 9mm or .40cal. Gloccs are good too but can jam up if you ever gotta empty a full clip. Plus the S&W's are way cheaper(around $350 on sale vs. $600 for the gloccs.)

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Just be smart and think about what u need it for. Obviously if it's for home defense only, make sure it's legal. You could have 5 niggaz run up in your crib and rape your wife and daughter and if you shoot and it's not a legit heater then the cops are gonna get you. If you need a lil heater for the street you might not wanna get a legit piece unless you're able to get a concealed carry permit, and those are hard as fucc to get in Cali in "urban" areas

Mar 17, 2006
be careful Lurcch. Even if it's home defense and its an otherwise "legal" shoot, you'll still get violated if you aint supposed to mess wit heat.
yeah, i just figured if its me or the next man, fuck it i'll do the time for having a gun

but if ur saying that i would get charged with murder or attepted murder, even though i was protecting myself, that, i did not know

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
yeah mayne, just depends on how the DA wanna play it. But mainly I just wanted 2 make the point that even if ur family was in the worst situation and you had 2 shoot, if u aint supposed to be messin wit heat, the cops will go at you

Mar 17, 2006
yeah mayne, just depends on how the DA wanna play it. But mainly I just wanted 2 make the point that even if ur family was in the worst situation and you had 2 shoot, if u aint supposed to be messin wit heat, the cops will go at you
yeah, no doubt homie, i know theres no way around that charge

like u said though, the sound of racking back a shotgun will have a cat out ur shit faster than he came in

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
^^^ yeah, that shit's off the chain, too bad civilians cant have it. search youtube, there's some clip of a dude shootin hella quicc wit 2 of em, changin out the clips HELLA fast, it'z bananas

Mar 13, 2003
that fully auto glock 18

omg
indeed....

Everytime i have owned a weapon wether it be gun or shotty....it's never been legal, but due to recent circumstance my family and i were in i want to be legal for obvious reasons! i wanted a glock until i just read they jam if you need to empty a full clip...I like s&w's so i'll probably go that route unless i learn a lil more about guns and go for something better.

**side note:
Can it really take up to 120 days (in some cases) to be able to get a gun? From what i understand u gotta wait 30 days after u take a test? inorder to proceed? Then after you purchase the gun it'll take another 10 day's before u can get the gun?!....kick that knowledge people cuz tomorrow i plan on going to do what i need to do....Of course the shotgun 1st! :)

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
^^ i dont wanna discourage you on the glocc homie, it happens rarely but I just wanted you to be educated on it. Either way, the S&W sigma series are solid and way cheaper

if u got any more questions u can pm me G or keep postin em here