Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
That's where we disagree. She knows the history of the word "nigger" and "Nigga" is not the
same in our eyes. To me it's like "blood" in LA and "blood" in the bay. I know the difference so me as a crip am never offended when a person from the bay calls me blood. But that's just me.

Apr 25, 2002
hell no it isn't the same
but throwing out a bunch of bloods in front of my crip potnas just cus i'm from the bay knowing they have a history with that word is foolish

Maybe you're right about what you said and I just can't see it from where i'm looking.

I'll step back

Apr 20, 2005
i dont know how people r hatin on this girl. i think she's cool. the bay should b proud of her.
dont tell me u guys think too short is a lyrical genius. and he's a legend.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
as much as i dont like female rappers as a whole, atleast they are branching themselves outside of the bay area unlike a lot of other west coast artist.

they seem to be among the very few who are making good network connections with people on other parts on the bubble. rather if that was through the deal they got or the people behind them, more artist out here need to stop being local celebrities and stop getting mad when a less talented artist does what you won't do,and gets more shine because of it. this shit is rather simple

May 9, 2002
In the 1940's races did not live together. In the 1940's there was no people like V-Nasty a half white half Vietnamese girl raised in black communities. You raise kids on "nigga this" "nigga that" "what's up my nigga" "fuck that bitch ass nigga" So to compare this to blackface is just reaching.
Sounds like excuses to me. I was raised with a wooden spoon to the behind when i got in trouble, that doesn't mean i will beat my kids. And while it sounds like her mom should be slapped, i still put this on her. And yes, SHE IS MODERN DAY BLACKFACE...point, period, blank...nothing you can say will change my opinion on that.

She has half black children do in her mind she doesn't see color. It is amazing how y'all act like no other white person in the country says nigga.
And that makes it right? What kind of retarded back asswards logic is that? She is just as much a dumbfuck as those idiots are.

THe fact that a black man (YOU) acts like its no big deal for a white girl (V-Nasty) to just say the word nigga freely. That makes you a sucka in my book. But whatever....right?

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Fat Joe pretty much sums up how I feel about it. Agree or disagree aint no suckas here I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu. You don't have to agree with me but ain't nobody gonna disrespect me on Siccness, in person, via U.S. Mail, skype or whatever. So we can just agree to disagree and keep it moving cuz you took it somewhere else with that last comment. If that's how you feel cool, we can just stop all the back and forth on B.A.R.T. no need to continue on the topic amongst me and you.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
there's more pressing issues in the hood that get less attention than this n-word bullshit. the funny thing is how serious people take it, like, "if you don't agree with me on this and think it's important, then fuck you and your mom." nah, some people think it's important and others don't, but overall this shit is a diversion from more uncomfortable conversations and things that need to be rectified in the hood that people die over everyday. yet we all listen to music that glorifies that shit and never bat an eyelash.

Mar 11, 2011
Shit is kinda ridiculous how unblack people (lol) are tellin black people how mofuckin offended they should be and whatever.

That's one of the bigger problems with America right now is everybody is always hella looking for somethin to get offended about or to get other people hot about. Do you and keep it movin.

Any of you fake socially conscious dudes (or the couple actual socially conscious dudes) should be more concerned about real racism . That, or go to the Thirty's and get straight bodied by V-Nasty and some real street dudes.