Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
It lightweight IS blackface. In fact, Riff Raff is modern day blackface. You have white people mimmicking what they feel is "black culture". Thats no different than white men in the 1940's tap dancing with show polish on. Now, its big earrings, saggy pants, and saying "nigga".

Trolling = blackface in the 2000's
Its only blackface if they are intentionally imitating black culture to parody it and make fun of blacks. I don't get the feeling v-nasty is doing that. It sure *seems* like she is just acting like she really is. And I think thats part of the point that Stretch is making. She's not putting on a front and saying 'nigga' to sound cool, thats how she genuinely carries herself (ive never met her, so this is obviously an assumption).

Now you can object to the use of the word 'nigga' as ignorent, and as a white man I would never use it myself. But its not blackface, its the exact opposite. And if you do object to its use, you should object to it across the board, not just for white females.

Feb 7, 2006
cracker is a weird word, I don't know why blacks gravitated to it, because it didn't come from the black community neither did peckerwood, redneck, etc. in fact most of those "hate" words come from the white community and were used as words to seperate lower class white people from more educated, well off whites.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
not sure if this 100% true cuz ive never researched it myself, but one of my black homies laced me on the word cracker... he said its what the slaves would call the slave master because he would "crack" his whip on them, therefor he was known as the "cracker"...

Aug 6, 2008
you know how its 2012? you got black people arguing for white peoples right to call people nigga and white people arguing back despising their own use of it... what the fuck is goin on

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
There is absolutley no way any sane person can respect her as an artist. I get it, shes probably going to make a few bucks. Congrats. Horrible gimmick. Will not buy or download.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i don't like her music or persona either, but i think some of you guys give these girls way too much attention.