Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
all the butt hurts should make a rule about the N-word. Nigga. can i say it? my dad is black. my mom is asian. make a rule up. i know many non blacks that say nigga. so what. dead prez used to say cracker all the time. damn near every song. didnt hear no complaints. why?
who knows

May 9, 2002
all the butt hurts should make a rule about the N-word. Nigga. can i say it? my dad is black. my mom is asian. make a rule up. i know many non blacks that say nigga. so what. dead prez used to say cracker all the time. damn near every song. didnt hear no complaints. why?
who knows
LOL @ thinking "cracker" holds the same ignorance and history that "nigger" holds.

May 9, 2002
hate is hate my dude. disrespect to a group is disrespect to a group. we just like to give certain groups passes, it seems.
"Crackers" werent oppressed and enslaved in the US for 400 years..."niggers were". "Crackers could eat anywhere they wanted to, "niggers" coultn until the late 60's. "Crackers" didnt have signs that barred them from drinking in the same fountains as "niggers".

Do you see the difference here? Again, cracker and nigger have NO WHERE NEAR the same ignorance behind them. Not even in the same library, let alone book.

Apr 25, 2002
"Crackers" werent oppressed and enslaved in the US for 400 years..."niggers were". "Crackers could eat anywhere they wanted to, "niggers" coultn until the late 60's. "Crackers" didnt have signs that barred them from drinking in the same fountains as "niggers".

Do you see the difference here? Again, cracker and nigger have NO WHERE NEAR the same ignorance behind them. Not even in the same library, let alone book.
i understand that. but the whole point of that word and the power it had was "hate". hate thats 400 years old and hate thats 100 years old is still hate. im not arguing they have the same history. they dont. thats pretty obvious. im sayin if a "minority" calls a white person a cracker, or refers to whites as "crackers", its out of hate, disprespect, and based on ignorance. so Dead Prez preaching anti-hate us, but pro-hate them is fuckin stupid.

thats all i mean.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i understand that. but the whole point of that word and the power it had was "hate". hate thats 400 years old and hate thats 100 years old is still hate. im not arguing they have the same history. they dont. thats pretty obvious. im sayin if a "minority" calls a white person a cracker, or refers to whites as "crackers", its out of hate, disprespect, and based on ignorance. so Dead Prez preaching anti-hate us, but pro-hate them is fuckin stupid.

thats all i mean.
when a group rapes your females for a period of centuries (for starters), you gonna hate that mufucka for a little while.

"nigger" was meant to dehumanize and oppress. "cracka" refers to the dude that was crackin that whip.

one word describes someone that was legally considered property, and only three fifths of a human being. the second describes a man in a position of power.

holding onto the hate can have destructive effects, on a person or a group as a whole.

but the wound is still very fresh.

Apr 25, 2002
when a group rapes your females for a period of centuries (for starters), you gonna hate that mufucka for a little while.

"nigger" was meant to dehumanize and oppress. "cracka" refers to the dude that was crackin that whip.

one word describes someone that was legally considered property, and only three fifths of a human being. the second describes a man in a position of power.

holding onto the hate can have destructive effects, on a person or a group as a whole.

but the wound is still very fresh.
i understand what you say also. it doesnt make the word "hate" any less real. a Nazi who killed a Jew in the 30's is based on hate. a dude beating a gay yesterday is based on hate. im talkin bout Dead Prez's hypocracy and every body else hypocracy who follows that rule.

holding on to hate is oppresive in itself.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that is why conversations like these have to take place, part of the healing process. an understanding can come from those who are on both sides of the perspective on this issue, eventually. hopefully.