GOT A CLEAN MUSCLE CAR? THEN GET IN THE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
bossrofdee2o9 said:
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDNT NOTICE..THIS CONTEST IS FOR MUSCLE CARS..I DONT THINK UR NEWER CAMAROS, 50'S, AND FIREBIRDS WILL QUALIFY..Y WASTE THE TIME??????
How will they not qualify?? They're still muscle cars even though they're a little bit younger than cars like chevelles, monte carlo's, grand national, etc....If you've been to a sideshow then you'd know that most the cars there are camaros, 50's, and a few birds....

Sep 4, 2002
bossrofdee2o9 said:
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDNT NOTICE..THIS CONTEST IS FOR MUSCLE CARS..I DONT THINK UR NEWER CAMAROS, 50'S, AND FIREBIRDS WILL QUALIFY..Y WASTE THE TIME??????
haha you dont know very much about muscle cars?

The term muscle car generally describes a mid-size car with a large, powerful engine (typically, although not universally, a V8 engine) and special trim, intended for maximum acceleration on the street or in drag racing competition. It is distinguished from sports cars, which were customarily and coincidentally considered smaller, two-seat cars, or GTs, two-seat or 2+2 cars intended for high-speed touring and possibly road racing. High-performance full-size or compact cars are arguably excluded from this category, as are the breed of compact sports coupes inspired by the Ford Mustang and typically known as pony cars, although few would dispute a big-block pony car's credentials as a muscle car.

May 22, 2006
TO ALL OF YOU CALLING ME IGNORANT. LOOK AT YOURSELF. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT IS AT A SIDESHOW. SHIT IF U WANT 2 CONSIDER EVERYTHING AT A SIDESHOW A MUSCLE CAR THEN THAT IS IGNORANT. I ALWAYS SEE A SHITLOAD OF BUCKETS SWINGIN IT. MUSCLE CARS ARE THE MINORITY AT SIDESHOWS. GET UR SHIT STRAIGHT

Muscle car

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A muscle car is a high-performance automobile. The term principally refers to American models produced between 1964 and 1973.

Feb 21, 2006
bossrofdee2o9 said:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A muscle car is a high-performance automobile. The term principally refers to American models produced between 1964 and 1973.

wikipedia isnt always right regular people can put information in to it

Jun 4, 2002
MASTERED TRAX said:

Just one of the cars I'll be submitting. What do you guys think?
best one in this post BY FAR!!! that's what i wanna see. old school stangs, cougars, falcons, malibu's, etc. im talkin bout coke white guts w/colored piping, zeniths and vogues, 44-inch sunroofs, zapco boards, a-1 lift, all that :cool: