GOT A CLEAN MUSCLE CAR? THEN GET IN THE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
2000 CAMARO z28 315hp on that ass, fully customized outside and in ya bitches, this shit is MYING!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
STICK-N-MOVE said:
i want to see some souped up dodge chargers whipping it.
sorry boss, the new dodge chargers do NOT have posi, nor does it have a traction control option. So it cant even do donuts, let alone barely peel out. That car sucks, i was gonna get one, but its not a true muscle car if u cant whip the corners.

Oct 19, 2004
El D said:
so the 3rd single is officially muscle cars uh....good shit
MUSCLE CARS IS NOT THE NEXT SINGLE! White gurl is the next official single. I work at warner I know what im talkin bout. No video is being shot for muslce cars.

Jul 12, 2005
www.myspace.com
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
yea thats what i was about to say...it doesn't say anything about a video or "Muscle Cars" being the 3rd single. it just says it's a contest.
^^^^^^^
naw datz wut i thot but i went to the website and it says the top 50 muscle cars are going to be featured in the music video. .so its OFFICIAL. .this is wut it said :

E40 and Sick Wid It Records Present:

The CCD "Muscle Up" Car Contest

E40 and Sick Wid It Records has teamed up with CCD to search for the KING of Muscle Cars. The King will recieve the newest evolution of car audio, CCD!

The "Muscle Up" contest is open to all American Muscle Car owners.
The top 50 muscle cars will be featured in the new E40 "Muscle Cars" video!

more info here http://www.myspace.com/e40muscleup

Mar 7, 2006
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
yea thats what i was about to say...it doesn't say anything about a video or "Muscle Cars" being the 3rd single. it just says it's a contest.

Damn if you read three more lines down on the ad, youd of seen the contest, illiterate motherfuckers....

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
threefoe said:
MUSCLE CARS IS NOT THE NEXT SINGLE! White gurl is the next official single. I work at warner I know what im talkin bout. No video is being shot for muslce cars.
uh?