GOT A CLEAN MUSCLE CAR? THEN GET IN THE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
damn.. i dont think my 03 stang convertible gonna make the cut.. its a freakin V6. fuck.. peace. lol..
wow, you serious? you drive a fucking girls car.

Mar 21, 2006
Grand National... That's what I'm talkin bout, a real elegant muscle car! Most people sleepin on em though. Turbo T's, GNX's, T-Types all need to be there, I'll watch the video just to watch those swang. My folks got a wagan with a Nash engine in it that runs so hard, too bad he cant be there cause he is a 1 man side show... he's on a long vacation!! Dude from the town with the GNX need to rep for all Nash's out here!!

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
yea thats what i was about to say...it doesn't say anything about a video or "Muscle Cars" being the 3rd single. it just says it's a contest.
take a look @ the flyer homie

"the top 50 muscle cars will be featured in the new E40 muscle cars video"

Nov 30, 2005
this could prove to be one of the sickest video's ever, 50 of the hottest muscle cars? from the bay too? the way we got them this is gonna be ridiculous people are gonna be getting cavities from all the candy paint just by watching it