GET READY FOR WAR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just read a recent article in the Seattle Times saying the US has enough troops surrounding Iraq to start a full military strike, and that they'll probably invade in January.

All I have to say is...fuck you, Bush...fuck you for this.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^Seriously. And the thing is, I TRY to be civil and come up with more intelligent responses to our president's shit than "fuck Bush". But its just gets so frustrating...every day I find out new things about the Iraq situation and what Bush is doing with his power that just pisses me the fuck off. Oh well, there goes the lives of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians...I guess thats what "black gold" does to the world.

May 8, 2002
YoungVicious said:
[BOh well, there goes the lives of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians...I guess thats what "black gold" does to the world. [/B]
ya i suppose that we are going to aim our weapons directly at civilians huh!

Sadam has brought this upon himself. why dont you guys blame him for all the poor people in Iraq, they make plenty of money off of oil sales to feed there people but he (Sadam) wishes to spend the money on WMD programs and on luxurious presidential palaces.

Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
Mcleanhatch said:
ya i suppose that we are going to aim our weapons directly at civilians huh!
There hasn't been a single war yet where civilians haven't been killed....

Mcleanhatch If you think that war is the answer to solving problems with other countries then you are as ignorant as Bush is. It didn’t work the first time when his piece of shit father tried and it is not going to work now… What Bush is doing is not sustaining more peace in the world, but suppressing and preventing it. Watch if this war does go through terrorist will have their way with the US for years to come... Stop being so fucking ethnocentric and think about the people in Iraq and the neighboring countries.

May 8, 2002
ReservoirDog said:
There hasn't been a single war yet where civilians haven't been killed....
ya i now its called a war and innocent peole will die, innocent people die in car crashes everyday, innocent people die but i know that we will do our darndest to avoid civilian casualties

ReservoirDog said:
Mcleanhatch It didn’t work the first time when his piece of shit father tried and it is not going to work now…
i think that is because bush sr. didnt finish the job, he should have taken Sadam out.

ReservoirDog said:
Mcleanhatch If you think that war is the answer to solving problems with other countries then you are as ignorant as Bush is. What Bush is doing is not sustaining more peace in the world, but suppressing and preventing it.
ok look we tried to peaceful diplomatic way with Clinton and where did we get. we got inspectors kicked out of Iraq. it didnt work that way for 8 years. its time for something new, its not a fact that we are actually going to fight but we have to show him that we man and the old clinton day are of the past

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:

Did you see the debate between Bush and Al Gore? Man it was apparent then, that Bush wanted war before he was even elected.
really????

anyway it is safe to say that Bush isnt the best public speaker/debater but he does appear to speak from the heart

Nov 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

really????

anyway it is safe to say that Bush isnt the best public speaker/debater but he does appear to speak from the heart
Man while Gore was focussing on problems with children and taxes all Bush was concerned about was more artilary and new tankers.......why was that?

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:

Man while Gore was focussing on problems with children and taxes all Bush was concerned about was more artilary and new tankers.......why was that?
why lie, i dont remember the debate/s. oh and by the way i voted for gore but now i am very happy bush won because bush really stepped up like gore never would have been able to after sept 11

Nov 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

why lie, i dont remember the debate/s. oh and by the way i voted for gore but now i am very happy bush won because bush really stepped up like gore never would have been able to after sept 11
Come on man, why would I lie? Are you serious? Your a voter and you didn't even watch the debate? If I'm not mistaken before every presidential election the runner ups get together and discuss what they will or wont do for the country. In Bush Vs. Gore it was obvious that they did not like each other!:eyecross: