GET READY FOR WAR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
206RIDAH said:
Come 'on bro you know like I do that Sept. 11 effected everyone whether the attacks was in Seattle, Cali, Florida wherever
obviously not every1. i mean we got guys on here complaining because bush gave the ok to the CIA/military to take out people like Osama bin Laden. obviouly they were not effected if they put his "rights" or lack thereof before ours and the safety of this great nation

Apr 26, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

what he said was that we would respond with overwelming power including WMD if we were attacked with WMD. and he isnt the only one clinton did the same thing and so did Bush sr., yet we havent done anything we were just letting Sadam and any other organization know that we mean business and that we will not tolerate being attacked
My point is that no other nation is verbally threatoning anyone else with WMD except the U.S.

May 8, 2002
206RIDAH said:

My point is that no other nation is verbally threatoning anyone else with WMD except the U.S.
because no other nation at odds with each other have WMD, except for the Pakistanis and the Indians and they have both stated that they to would use WMD.

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:
AND if you didn't know they had hits out on seattle......
like which ones because i havent heard of them

Lady Lane said:
but bush is probably the one who blew up the towers!
OK, that explains it all, now i know where you are coming from.
sorry if this offends you but that is 1 of the most ignorant posts i have ever heard, but dont feel to bad because their have been about 2 or 3 others here who have said the same thing

Sep 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
its time for something new, its not a fact that we are actually going to fight but we have to show him that we man and the old clinton day are of the past
buhahahaha!!!

You mean *THEY ARE GONNA FIGHT* You aint gonna shit but read those faulty ass newspapers and watch the "Breaking News" on fox and get brain washed even more. you need to sit your lanky ass down. (in the words of King Czar) GOT EM!!! hahaaaa

But damn Lady Lane, you chewin his ass up.

Mcleanhatch said:
but dont feel to bad because their have been about 2 or 3 others here who have said the same thing
Yup, I was one those mothafuckas who stated that shit too. Like I said before, how else will Bush and Sharon open the doors up to go to war with the Arab countries??? BY KILLING YOUR OWN AMERICAN PEOPLE AND POINTING YOUR FIGNERS AT MUSLIMS!!! THATS HOW DUMMIE...

Come now, Bin Ladin in the mothafuckin White House right now smokin Hash with Bush.

I can't prove it, well neither can you prove that he's not in the white house right now. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR FAGGOT ASS IS ABOUT TO SAY...

GOT EM AGAIN!!!

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

sorry if this offends you but that is 1 of the most ignorant posts i have ever heard, but dont feel to bad because their have been about 2 or 3 others here who have said the same thing
in the 60s the US milletary actually considered to kill some
US civillians and blame it on Castro's govern't to provoke an
attack on Cuba.....i haven't been keeping up with the 9/11 inncendent but last time i checked, major questions haven't been answered.

Nov 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

Ignorance? First of all the word "probably" doesn't allow that to be a full statement, only a suggestion. And being ignorant would only be the case if I did not look at every aspect. When thare is a murder an investigator looks at "EVERYBODY" as if they are a suspect until the case is solved "THAT" is what makes him a good investigator.

Now when you have a man such as Bush with THAT MUCH POWER and THAT MUCH MONEY how could you put it past him? Just because he is a president does that mean he is trustworthy? HELL NAW he eats, sleeps, shits & has evil ways just like everyone else! He is capable of doing whatever he wants to.....Are you in his head? Do you know him personally? It would be ignorant to not look at "ALL" possibilities!

Nov 8, 2002
About Seattle:

ONCE AGAIN, just because "YOU" didn't hear about the plans for Seattle does not mean they didn't exist....Check this out:

http://www.bestalert.com/terrorist_targets.html

Apr 25, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
Please tell me you're kidding.

You didn't hear about the guy who got caught at the Canadian border coming into Washington with all kinds of explosives? He was planning to blow up the Seattle Center during the millenium celebration. It was pretty big news.

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:
Now when you have a man such as Bush with THAT MUCH POWER and THAT MUCH MONEY how could you put it past him?
first of all if you want to use that as a motive for bush to kill 3000 Americans. then you also have to say that to every president for they all have an extreme amount of power. but in my opinion no true patriotic american could ever do so.

second bush is already super rich so he would have alote less motive than say a Bill Clinton who isnt super rich

May 8, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Please tell me you're kidding.

You didn't hear about the guy who got caught at the Canadian border coming into Washington with all kinds of explosives? He was planning to blow up the Seattle Center during the millenium celebration. It was pretty big news.
wasnt that a minute before 9-11. and ya i heard about that and that is why i am saying if that bomb would have gone off i bet you Seattle folks would be thinking a bit differently

since when should we be more worried about Sadam's rights above our safety.

did you know that sadam hussien want on Iraqi TV today and asked all arabs to kill any americans they see on sight.
bush hasnt and wont ask americans to kill all muslims here in america on sight

Nov 8, 2002
Why are presidents so different......you can emagine patriotic americans beating and raping small children but you can't emagine a president plotting to kill 3000 americans? You don't know how twisted he could be..........the object of the game is to get away with it.