GET READY FOR WAR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
I was looking at quotes and I came upon this:

"Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent,
hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that
get all the publicity. But then--we elected them.

I thought it was pretty funny when I read it and felt like sharing it with yall!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Mcleanhatch said:
second bush is already super rich so he would have alote less motive than say a Bill Clinton who isnt super rich
clinton is a member of the ROTHSCHILD family (international bankers). what do you mean by he isnt "super rich"???????? he is also a member of the CFR and TLC not to mention a DE MOLAY. what do you mean by he isnt super rich????????

Segulah Yeled Eklatosh
first of all if you want to use that as a motive for bush to kill 3000 Americans. then you also have to say that to every president for they all have an extreme amount of power. but in my opinion no true patriotic american could ever do so.
if you are not aware of the HEGELIAN DIALECT i suggest you become familiar with it.

:H:

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:
I was looking at quotes and I came upon this:

"Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent,
hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that
get all the publicity. But then--we elected them.

I thought it was pretty funny when I read it and felt like sharing it with yall!
its pretty good but i would disagree on who the 2% are. i would tend to believe that the 2% arent solely the polititions but i mixture between liberal polititions and the hollywood community.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HERESY said:
clinton is a member of the ROTHSCHILD family (international bankers).
Can you fill me in on this?
I know international bankers actually hand picked Clinton in a sense to become President.
I had no idea he was related to the Rothschilds.
I heard that Bush is a distant relative of Adam Weishaupt.

Fucking brood of vipers!

Jun 20, 2002
funny,

i see alot of hypocrisy on this post, not from everyone, but quite a few...

i like how we as "AMERICANS" love to point at someone and say

what a fuck up, he sucks, he is a killer, fuck bush....

yet how many of you same as myself, are one a message board for people who listen to socially degenerating music. there are those on here(and i've seen posts)were they have talked about bangin and killin, and fuckin this girl, and smokin this weed...and so on and son on....

yet they can safely sit here and pass judgement on man who quite frankly has a few hundred pounds more responsibilty than any of us will ever see...

please fill me in when the streets in your own community are clean due to YOUR own POLITICALLY active agenda...

LOL

this is of course not directed at everyone, i've coming here since 98 so i now who is talkin and not walkin...

just for the record...

no i didn't vote for bush
or gore
i didn't vote period

this countries social and economical decline are not about to change anytime soon...especially by who we vote as president
token figure, anybody with basic eye sight knows BIG BUSINESS runs this country

not the white house

i have a question...

IF IT WAS YOU AS PRESIDENT WHAT WOULD YOU DO????
and please do not say...i wouldn't go to war....
think about all the angles from which you would have to make that terrible decision or not

luv...

May 8, 2002
<MinD<>GonE> said:
just for the record...

no i didn't vote for bush
or gore
i didn't vote period

IF IT WAS YOU AS PRESIDENT WHAT WOULD YOU DO????
and please do not say...i wouldn't go to war....
think about all the angles from which you would have to make that terrible decision or not
first off i would try to avoid war just as Bush is but if it was unavoidable i would do it simply because Sadam poses a threat not just to us but also to Israel, and all his neighbors (since he has invaded Kuwait and Iran and has also threatened to bomb Israel) he also destabalizes the region by encouraging and paying the families of suicide bombers who incite terror on innocent civilians. i mean this is a man that disregards all law and has broken the resolutions that were part of his surrender agreement from Dersert Storm. this is a man that has pushed and pushed to see how far he could go. how much until we are fed up with his shit.
the second thing i would do is offer school vouchers to inner-city schools where the schools are comprised of low-income families to allow them to go to a better school based on their grades/potential to accell at a better school

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I think bush is going to push war on Iraq for many different reasons, and I'm not even one to follow the news... His dad started this war, and failed to finish it, so now W is trying to do what his dad couldn't. Bush's live off oil, and if they control the middle east then they control how much money goes right into their pockets. If you don't belive it's about money or the oil thing, why did Clinton have no problems with Iraq like Bush seems to be having, Clinton might not of been a great president but his personal life got thrown out way more then his political life. Plus how did a war on terrorism and bin laden end up being a war on Sadam?

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

first off i would try to avoid war just as Bush is but if it was unavoidable i would do it simply because Sadam poses a threat not just to us but also to Israel, and all his neighbors (since he has invaded Kuwait and Iran and has also threatened to bomb Israel) he also destabalizes the region by encouraging and paying the families of suicide bombers who incite terror on innocent civilians. i mean this is a man that disregards all law and has broken the resolutions that were part of his surrender agreement from Dersert Storm. this is a man that has pushed and pushed to see how far he could go. how much until we are fed up with his shit.
all those thing you said against iraq can easy be said for
the United State of America