GET READY FOR WAR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:

Come on man, why would I lie? Are you serious? Your a voter and you didn't even watch the debate? If I'm not mistaken before every presidential election the runner ups get together and discuss what they will or wont do for the country. In Bush Vs. Gore it was obvious that they did not like each other!:eyecross:
look at my statement i said -----> why lie, I dont remember the debates...

as in i was saying that I am not going to lie and say that i saw them because i dont think i did and if i did i dont even remember seeing them

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

really????

anyway it is safe to say that Bush isnt the best public speaker/debater but he does appear to speak from the heart
everybody knows these fucks don't speak from the heart.. they
follow the flow of money.

Apr 25, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
i know that we will do our darndest to avoid civilian casualties
Yea right..."doing their darndest" to avoid killing civilians would be not invading their fuckin country!

Or maybe life's cheap...is that your philosophy? Its a whole lot easier to brush em off as statistics when it isnt your family getting killed.

Even though Im young and cant even vote yet, I still feel like its my responsibility to pay attention to whats going on in the world. I read the opinion section in the newspaper every day, and have watched and listened to debates over the TV and radio. And I have yet to hear a single convincing argument in favor of going to war that wasnt diminished by facts or common sense.

Nov 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

again i will say i wasnt calling you a liar
OK, OK calm down, I see what you were saying I missread it wrong but you ALSO frased it wrong! But I see now we were both at fault! You should have said "I'm not gonna lie" but it's all good..

AND you say you voted for Gore but yet you failed to follow the election why is that? This isn't directed at YOU but I read in the paper this commic strip had posted a thing saying: Thares this guy named TOM....Tom is a regular guy, beautiful wife, nice car, nice home, goes to work everyday, watches a little news, reads a little paper, doesn't really follow elections but knows who's running........Now it's kind of a set back for us when Tom doesn't vote but it's even worse when he does vote!

GET IT????:rolleyes:

Nov 8, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Yea right..."doing their darndest" to avoid killing civilians would be not invading their fuckin country!

Or maybe life's cheap...is that your philosophy? Its a whole lot easier to brush em off as statistics when it isnt your family getting killed.

Even though Im young and cant even vote yet, I still feel like its my responsibility to pay attention to whats going on in the world. I read the opinion section in the newspaper every day, and have watched and listened to debates over the TV and radio. And I have yet to hear a single convincing argument in favor of going to war that wasnt diminished by facts or common sense.
PLEASE KEEP AT IT, We "NEED" more young people being aware of what is going on........"YOU" are the future!

May 8, 2002
YoungVicious said:
or maybe it they would have hit seattle instead of NY you would have a different opinion

May 8, 2002
Lady Lane said:
AND you say you voted for Gore but yet you failed to follow the election why is that? This isn't directed at YOU but I read in the paper this commic strip had posted a thing saying: Thares this guy named TOM....Tom is a regular guy, beautiful wife, nice car, nice home, goes to work everyday, watches a little news, reads a little paper, doesn't really follow elections but knows who's running........Now it's kind of a set back for us when Tom doesn't vote but it's even worse when he does vote!

GET IT????:rolleyes:
becuase at the time i wasnt gung-ho about either one of them (and even if i did see the debate which i dont remember if i did)

kind of like this years election between vote for who you think would be the least damaging to the state of California race for governor between incumbant democrat piece of shit Gray Davis and shady ass crooked Bill Simon. i really didnt follow that campaing much and in ther end decided just to vote for Simon to try something new (i mean he cant do any worse than davis). (oh and by the way for my californians did you hear the great news Gray Davis is raising taxes the piece of shit).

i mean sometimes you go and vote because it is your duty as a citizen to do so but sometimes you arent inspired by either candidate.

also back to the bush- gore thing. at the time i didnt realize it but the people were being fed this bush is a cowboy, stupid and other negatives ect. ect and all the while gore was getting all good reviews. why was that? because of the medias liberal bias they didnt want bush to win. and they tried hard to stop it, but luckily he did win.

Apr 26, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

or maybe it they would have hit seattle instead of NY you would have a different opinion
Come 'on bro you know like I do that Sept. 11 effected everyone whether the attacks was in Seattle, Cali, Florida wherever. But you should know like every other person who is in touch with "what's really going on" that BUSH is after Oil. OIL=MONEY and Suddam has %40 of the worlds supply. Suddam has been a threat to the U.S. just as much today as he was before the Sept. 11. The media along with Bush aren't telling the whole story. Their only telling us what they want us to believe so we will support Bush with his campaign for WAR. Suddam is not the only political leader with "weapons of mass destruction".

Apr 26, 2002
continued from above

Bush is an idiot and this is fact. He said that we would retaliate with "weapons of mass destruction" if we were attacked with chemical warfare. Seems to me like he is the only one who has mentioned anything about bombing other countries with NUKES. Don't get me wrong, I know there is a gang of crazy mother fuckers out there plotting on the U.S. as we speak. We should focus on them and not on oil. But hey we all have a right to our opinion.

May 8, 2002
206RIDAH said:
continued from above

Bush is an idiot and this is fact. He said that we would retaliate with "weapons of mass destruction" if we were attacked with chemical warfare.
what he said was that we would respond with overwelming power including WMD if we were attacked with WMD. and he isnt the only one clinton did the same thing and so did Bush sr., yet we havent done anything we were just letting Sadam and any other organization know that we mean business and that we will not tolerate being attacked