George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Had Zimmerman not had his gun, I bet he would not have ever approached Trayvon. The gun was the game changer for him. Still bold considering he had no idea whether or not Trayvon was strapped, but because he had his gun he was willing to take that bet and liked his odds. The problem is it wasnt even necessary. Whether Trayvon "attacked" too early or not due to feeling threatened or uneasy about a man following him, the point is he was innocent and should not have been pursued to begin with. That is what is sad about this case. I don't think Zimmerman thought "hey, im about to kill someone" when he initially approached him, but I do believe him having a gun made him feel like "Im about to check this punk kid" like it does for many faggots who are natural cowards and/or are afraid to throw hands... this s--t frustrates me because it was just all around stupid and preventable...

Sep 25, 2005
whatever the outcome of the case, I just hope it doesn't incite some retaliatory racial violence, especially since Zimmerman is a MexJew.

Jul 20, 2010
40 people were killed in chicago over 4th of July weekend all but 11 were black om black the but you only hear about a creepy ass cracker who isnt even white why becuase its black genocide they dont need to kill you becuase you do it to themselves how many babies have been shot in oakland the last 3 years barely makes the news if your falling for what the news tells you your a clown

Nov 1, 2005
The thing is that in most of those black on black crimes,a black person ends up in prison because he or she is eagerly prosecuted. Remember, Zimmerman was initially let go without being charged because the cops simply believed his version of the story. Tell me when a black man has been given that chance to walk away after killing someone?

the initial
decision not to charge Zimmerman received
national and international attention and scrutiny.
Allegations of racist motivation for both the
shooting and police conduct, along with intense
media reporting that was sometimes inaccurate,
contributed to public demands for Zimmerman's
arrest.
[

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
There's gonna be riots if Zimmerman walks free. Obama gonna institute martial law.
there will be no martial law, and no riots. maybe a disturbance but no riots.
we dont have the same anger and passion about issues like the 90s bro.
when rodney king happened, you could feel the tension, same thing with oj simpson.
people are upset, but not angry enough to tear some shit up.
i'd be shocked if people rioted.
people arent even keeping up with this trial.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Rasan @Rasan I feel, the system is corrupt from the bottom to top, police to judge & even the jury. Only time will tell what happens.