George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Couldn't reach a verdict today. Damn. I'm thinkin it's a good thing for the prosecution. Seems to me it's not an open shut, due process, reasonable doubt situation.

Oct 10, 2005
Couldn't reach a verdict today. Damn. I'm thinkin it's a good thing for the prosecution. Seems to me it's not an open shut, due process, reasonable doubt situation.
It showed both the prosecution and defense after being told the evidence the jury wanted to see or whatever. The lead guy for Trayvon was smiling and Mark O Mara looked scared as fuck.:dead:

Props: T-Spoon

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The thing is that in most of those black on black crimes,a black person ends up in prison because he or she is eagerly prosecuted. Remember, Zimmerman was initially let go without being charged because the cops simply believed his version of the story. Tell me when a black man has been given that chance to walk away after killing someone?
OJ?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Common rebuttals to arguments from Trayvon supporters:
>Zimmerman disobeyed orders from police telling him to not follow Trayvon
The dispatcher is not a police officer, and didn't give Zimmerman any orders, he just said: "we don't NEED you to follow him"

>Trayvon wasn't committing any crimes so George shouldn't have thought he was suspicious
It is relatively suspicious to be slowly walking around and looking into houses at night, while it was raining, with your hood up, in a neighborhood that has been burglarized many times recently.

>Zimmerman profiled Trayvon
No, he didn't. He said "these fucking punks/assholes" in talking about burglars and criminals in his neighborhood. He was not actually saying Trayvon was one of them, he only thought Trayvon was suspicious.

>Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon by identifying him as black
This only happened AFTER the dispatcher specifically asked what race the person was. Zimmerman just answered.

In addition: Profiling is not illegal.
>If Zimmerman didn't get out of his car, none of this would've happened
If Trayvon took the four minutes between his initial seeing of zimmerman and the fight to just go to his home 300 meters away, none of this would've happened either.

>Trayvon was stalked
Following a stranger is not stalking in any sense of the word. Existing close to someone is not stalking.

>Trayvon was followed
Trayvon was not followed. Zimmerman did not go past the T-shaped intersection of the walkway.

>Trayvon was provoked into attacking Zimmerman
Seeing someone look at you is not justification to assault someone. He could have just spoken to Zimmerman, but instead he attacked.

>One witness saw Zimmerman attacking Trayvon!
And multiple more witnesses claimed they saw the exact opposite.
Also, if Trayvon had been attacked by Zimmerman, we'd see some evidence: DNA, cuts, scrapes, bleeding, damage to Zimmerman's hands... but we don't see that - we see cuts on Trayvon's knuckles.

Props: Count_Slapula
Apr 2, 2010
I don't get why people are spinning this out of proportion, if they look at the evidence they would realize it wouldn't take an investigation to figure out what really went down. Trayvon obviously jumped Zimmerman which is why Zimmerman had injuries, if Zimmerman initiated then how the hell would Trayvon even hit him several times when he would of been prepared with his weapon?

I don't condone the death of anyone but if you are looking for trouble you'll find it eventually. Just my take on it, dead @ the skype call though.

Props: NAMO

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
You can't JUMP someone by yourself.. Also i definitely wouldnt consider it jumping someone when the person was pursuing you. Just because Zimmerman had the injuries doesn't mean he didnt try to get active. That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. It could mean that Trayvon got the best of him and was quicker than him. You trying to tell me Zimmerman just let Trayvon pound on him and didnt even attempt to hit him back? I doubt that.. No man wound allow that, especially if he trains MMA and self appointed neighborhood watch. Then he only reaches for his gun only after he thought Trayvon was going for it? So you weren't trippin about getting your head smashed in, it was only after he supposedly tried reaching for it that you felt the need to "defend" yourself? Lastly, Trayvon was not looking for trouble, he was on his way home. Zimmerman on the other hand was looking for something and he knew he was loaded so he wasnt too scared. You don't follow someone strapped and when they confront you for following them then get scared. Who does that? I'm just saying..

We don't know the exacts, but just don't act like it was clear what happened based on Zimmerman's story and his injuries sustained. All that means is that he obviously was getting his ass whooped. It doesn't tell us how the altercation occurred. To say it didnt even need an investigation is ridiculous. Yea, just look at the Man's injuries and take his word for it? Then let him go home? That would be the biggest disservice to this case.

Last edited:
Props: T-Spoon

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
reasonable doubt means the state have no evidence, you can't just say ZIMMERMAN IS LYING, HE CHANGED HIS STATEMENT, you have to prove that the state's story actually happened

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
reasonable doubt means the state have no evidence, you can't just say ZIMMERMAN IS LYING, HE CHANGED HIS STATEMENT, you have to prove that the state's story actually happened
No, trust me I get that. He may even get off due to that. There could be a big difference between what happened and what the State(their main witness is dead) or the Defense say's what happened. That's all.. Either way, it still needed to be investigated and it wasnt some "thanks George, you can go home now" and call it a day.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
No, trust me I get that. He may even get off due to that. There could be a big difference between what happened and what the State(their main witness is dead) or the Defense say's what happened. That's all.. Either way, it still needed to be investigated and it wasnt some "thanks George, you can go home now" and call it a day.
Ok but have they not had enough time already to investigate?

Apr 26, 2002
Common rebuttals to arguments from Trayvon supporters:
>Zimmerman disobeyed orders from police telling him to not follow Trayvon
The dispatcher is not a police officer, and didn't give Zimmerman any orders, he just said: "we don't NEED you to follow him"
Understood, BUT, regardless if it was an officer, a dispatcher, a burger king employee, if zimmerman woulda listened to the SUGGESTION, TRAYVON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.

>Trayvon wasn't committing any crimes so George shouldn't have thought he was suspicious
It is relatively suspicious to be slowly walking around and looking into houses at night, while it was raining, with your hood up, in a neighborhood that has been burglarized many times recently.
SAYS ZIMMERMAN. First of all, zimmerman's alibi is dirt. he's had so many holes in his account of what happened that night, that you should take anything he says with a grain of salt. How come trayvon isn't entitled to wear a hoodie (while blacc) UP, IN THE RAIN? he's had so many inconsistencies with his statements, that we're supposed to believe that trayvon was acting "suspicious" "looking into houses"?

>Zimmerman profiled Trayvon
No, he didn't. He said "these fucking punks/assholes" in talking about burglars and criminals in his neighborhood. He was not actually saying Trayvon was one of them, he only thought Trayvon was suspicious.
subjective if u ask me. so, hes saying trayvon was SUSPICIOUS of being a "punk/ asshole", or a burglar and criminal? or he wasnt?

>Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon by identifying him as black
This only happened AFTER the dispatcher specifically asked what race the person was. Zimmerman just answered.
you cant tell me, if trayvon was white, he woulda followed him too. i'm not saying what he did was WRONG, but to say he did NOT profile trayvon cuz he was blacc is ridiculous.

In addition: Profiling is not illegal.

>If Zimmerman didn't get out of his car, none of this would've happened
If Trayvon took the four minutes between his initial seeing of zimmerman and the fight to just go to his home 300 meters away, none of this would've happened either.
Would you want a creepy stalker following you to ur doorstep? Also, there's a 2 minute gap from the time zimmerman SAYS he was going to bacc to his car to meet the cops and when he met trayvon (per witnesses, per rachels testimony, the one who was on the phone with trayvon). it took 8 SECONDS for zimmerman to walk from the same spot, back to his car when he was interviewed by the police at the crime scene. what was ZIMMERMAN doing for 1 minute and 50 seconds. STALKING.

>Trayvon was stalked
Following a stranger is not stalking in any sense of the word. Existing close to someone is not stalking.
matter of opinion. i think FOLLOWING whoever, IS stalking.

>Trayvon was followed
Trayvon was not followed. Zimmerman did not go past the T-shaped intersection of the walkway.
again, says lyin ass zimmerman. also, how did trayvons clothes, tea, and skittles, and BODY, end up down the path closer to trayvons dads house from where zimmerman CLAIMS the fight occured?

>Trayvon was provoked into attacking Zimmerman
Seeing someone look at you is not justification to assault someone. He could have just spoken to Zimmerman, but instead he attacked.
says lyin ass zimmerman. too bad trayvon is dead and cant tell us his side. any chance zimmerman could've attacced him?

>One witness saw Zimmerman attacking Trayvon!
And multiple more witnesses claimed they saw the exact opposite.
truth is, NOBODY saw exactly what happened. a witness, john good, says he saw a guy with a dark sweater, on TOP of a guy with a red and blacc jaccet. but also a lady witness (forgot her name), says she saw the red jaccet guy on TOP of the dark sweater guy. the other witness's didnt see ANYTHING. who are these "multiple" witnesses?

Also, if Trayvon had been attacked by Zimmerman, we'd see some evidence: DNA, cuts, scrapes, bleeding, damage to Zimmerman's hands... but we don't see that - we see cuts on Trayvon's knuckles.
so how someone looks AFTER the fight, is telling us who ATTACKED who first?

there are so many holes in zimmermans story that he is a liar. i cant take the word of a liar. answer this:

what bushes did trayvon SUPPOSEDLY jump out of? zimmerman takes the camera for a walkaround when interviewed by the cops, you will not see ANY bushes that trayvon coulda jumped out of.

why didn't zimmerman identify himself when trayvon SUPPOSEDLY circled around his car? wouldnt' you if you're the n'hood watchman and a suspicious guy circles around your car? you would'nt? so you would get out of the car and follow him after he leaves? when cops are on their way?

how come zimmermans jaccet doesnt have any grass stains on the bacc? trayvon was mounting him, zimmermans, BODY IN THE GRASS, head on the pavement (SUPPOSEDLY). a struggle but no grass stains on the bacc of zimmermans jaccet, IN THE WET RAIN?

how did zimmerman grab his gun with trayvon mounted on him? IN ZIMMERMANS OWN WORDS, trayvon had a high mount, near his armpits, suffocating him with one hand covering zims mouth, the other pinching his nose, pounding his head into the pavement. so how did he grab his gun? i train in jiu jitsu, and i KNO how hard it is to keep a mounted postion with someone struggling to get out from the bottom. unless zimmerman was a dead corpse, could someone stay on top of him, MOUNTED, two hands on his face, pounding his head into the pavement and he somehow miraculously reaches through trayvons invisible leg to grab his gun.

zim says, that he got out of his car to get an address? hes the neighborhood watchman of that n'hood for THREE years, doesnt know the street name? theres only THREE streets in the neighborhood and he doesnt know the street name? when he was doing the walkaround interview with the cops, he said he got out looking for an address. in the baccground of the camera, you could see CLEARLY the house numbers on the units! dont say, cuz it was dark, the house numbers are RIGHT UNDER the outside porch lights.

im not saying he will be convicted. i understand that the state has to prove that without a doubt, trayvon did NOT attacc zim, and zim was NOT in fear of his life at the time he shot trayvon. life aint fair and zim coulda just got away with murder from the same legal system that might protect me and u from a HONEST, wrongful conviction one day. but to say you really believe the BULLSHIT story of this guy is ridiculous.

so if he walks, a person can walk up to me at night, with no other witnesses, start a fight, fight with me, start getting his ass kicced, shoot me, then cause his own personal bodily harm to himself, and when cops show up, he can claim defense and get away? thats essentially what i'm seeing with this case. is it far fetched for a person to give himself bodily harm to escape a murder charge and WALK? is it far fetched for a female to give herself bodily harm when she calls the cops on her husband or boyfriend? and shes not even facing MURDER. his injuries where NOT consistent of getting his head bashed on the concrete numerous of times (two SMALL cuts), and his nose wasnt consistent of him gettin mounted and punched, in his words 20-30 times.

at the end of the day, if yall had a 17 year old kid walking home from the convenient store, get fatally SHOT, while he was unarmed, by an ADULT who followed him with one in the chamber, unlocced. would you be satisfied with the outcome, no matter WHAT the situaion was that lead up to it?

Props: taetae

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
"For Zimmerman to get charged with second degree murder the prosecution has to show that Zimmerman acted with ill will towards Martin. To get a manslaughter conviction persecutors have to prove Zimmerman acted without lawful justification."

Here's a short article with 5 questions that must be considered when deciding Zimmermans fate. Took the quote from the article.

Questions Jurors Must Consider in Zimmerman Trial - ABC News