George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I personally feel he will get off as well...I am hoping some street justice will occur though...of course he will go in hiding, as he should...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He's gonna get off. If you have followed the trial the case against Zimmerman was way overhyped in the media leading up to the trial. A bunch of the prosecution's own witnesses gave testimony that was much more in Zimmerman's favor than in the prosecution's favor. That alone is probably enough reasonable doubt.

Read this article for more:
George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why - ABC News
This article says that Martin went for the firearm but Martin's DNA wasn't on the firearm and how did Martin know Zimmerman even had a firearm?

Props: DJ Coma
Apr 26, 2002
This article says that Martin went for the firearm but Martin's DNA wasn't on the firearm and how did Martin know Zimmerman even had a firearm?
Yea, zimmermans been inconsistent with his version too. He once said Martin was reaching for it. On another occasion he says Martin touched it. Defenses argument is that the rain coulda washed the DNA off, which IS possible.

Props: DJ Coma
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe he had it in a holster? I don't know the specifics of where the gun was on Zimmerman. Going for the gun also doesn't mean he touched it. Also, if he touched it, it's not guaranteed to leave DNA or fingerprints. It was raining during this altercation too and that can play a factor in the DNA being there or not.

I don't have time to go back and read the article but the article probably stated that Martin went for the firearm as quoting Zimmerman's version of events, which aren't necessarily true but also haven't really been proven false at trial. Even if Martin didn't go for the gun, he was still, according to Zimmerman's version, on top of him throwing blows to his face/head. Unless that can be proven false by the prosecutors I don't think they'll be able to find him guilty because that's probably enough grounds legally for him to defend himself with his gun.

I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just trying to look at it from an unbiased, legal standpoint. Almost everything I've read about the trial so far points to acquittal, and the defense only started their case today, so unless the defense screws it up somehow, he's gonna walk.

Jun 5, 2004
Whats up with all of the parents thinking it was tere sons voice on the 911 tapes i wonder whos voice it really was...

And wasnt there some other story where some white lady shot somebody and it had to do with that hold your ground law who was that?

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Jul 12, 2002
Whats up with all of the parents thinking it was tere sons voice on the 911 tapes i wonder whos voice it really was..
Ya that was strange how they had a voice expert say that the audio wasn't good enough quality to do an analysis on it and then they let the parent's and other people testify on whose voice they thought it was.

IMO it doesn't make much sense for it to be Trayvon's voice. As far as I know Trayvon had no injuries from the fight, compared to Zimmerman's broken nose and some other minor stuff. It makes more sense that Zimmerman was getting beat up and was yelling for help before pulling out his gun and shooting Martin.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Let the record show that even treyvon identified zimmerman as a "cracker" when that huge girlfriend of his was on the phone with him.

Also I see his mom is of hispanic orgin making him not 100% aryan blood. So everybody is right here hail montezuma, hail hitlar?

Hes a miclo verga stuck in the middle like montana said. Blood in blood out putos

Apr 26, 2002
IMO it doesn't make much sense for it to be Trayvon's voice. As far as I know Trayvon had no injuries from the fight, compared to Zimmerman's broken nose and some other minor stuff. It makes more sense that Zimmerman was getting beat up and was yelling for help before pulling out his gun and shooting Martin.
I was actually thinkin the opposite. IMO, if I had a gun, why would I scream for help? In a real life situation, if a guy was whoopin my ass, I would yell some shit like, I got a gun, bout to blow ur brains out. What kind of "help" would I scream for if I've already got a gun? That's the problem with this case, it's all subjective. It's all speculation. Nobody knows but zimmerman, Martin, and God. Lookin at the big picture tho, zimmerman is claiming self defense. He has a judge and jury to decide whether he does some TIME. What if trayvon was DEFENDING himSELF? What if zimmerman initiated it? We don't know but the problem is, trayvon did not have a judge, jury, and trial to give him the death sentence. Which he ended up getting. Zimmerman played judge and jury and took the law into his own hands WAHTEVER the situation was. Trayvon did not get a trial. He was unarmed. SOMETHING has to happen to zimmerman.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Yea he'll get off, we just had a trial of a cop killing his son and it was captured on video by the home's camera and the jury found him to be not guilty of murder. Now they had a video and still not convicted, Zimmerman will def. walk. Then you got bitches like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson always trying to start shit but they're never to be found when a black youth kills another black youth which happens on a daily basis across the country, those two fucks can't die soon enough.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Trayvon was racially profiled, stalked, chased down, and then physically confronted. Did Martin pull Zimmerman out of his truck? Zimmerman didn't even have to leave his truck. Looks like he (Martin) was standing his ground. He didn't know who Zimmerman was because he didn't look like a police officer (no uniform, badge, police lights on his truck).

I agree with T-Spoon. It just doesn't make sense for a grown armed man yelling for help. It would make more sense to me that an unarmed kid, who was being hunted down was the one screaming for help. If he (Zimmerman) knew help was on the way, why not fight until help arrives? His injuries were insignificant.

You can create doubt in just about every case!

I think the call that Zimmerman placed is doing to be his downfall.

"these a^!holes always get away" tells me that Zimmerman was determined to not let Martin get away and took the law into his own hands.

Apr 26, 2002
Trayvon was racially profiled, stalked, chased down, and then physically confronted. Did Martin pull Zimmerman out of his truck? Zimmerman didn't even have to leave his truck. Looks like he (Martin) was standing his ground. He didn't know who Zimmerman was because he didn't look like a police officer (no uniform, badge, police lights on his truck).

I agree with T-Spoon. It just doesn't make sense for a grown armed man yelling for help. It would make more sense to me that an unarmed kid, who was being hunted down was the one screaming for help. If he (Zimmerman) knew help was on the way, why not fight until help arrives? His injuries were insignificant.

You can create doubt in just about every case!

I think the call that Zimmerman placed is doing to be his downfall.

"these a^!holes always get away" tells me that Zimmerman was determined to not let Martin get away and took the law into his own hands.
Zimmerman early on says, HIMSELF, that the voice does not sound like his. Media won't make a big deal bout it tho.

Zimmerman investigator returns to witness stand - Boston.com

13th paragraph down

"Zimmerman himself once said during a police interview that the screams didn’t sound like him, though he and his family later said the screams were his."

Props: Tony