George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's not looking good for Zimmerman, none of Zimmerman's DNA was found under Martin's fingernails. None of Martin's DNA was found on the gun.

If Zimmerman was getting beat up like he claims he was, how did he find the time to scream for help and then load and pull out his gun? Or was his 9mm already loaded? Did he leave his truck with the 9mm already loaded?

Apr 26, 2002
It's not looking good for Zimmerman, none of Zimmerman's DNA was found under Martin's fingernails. None of Martin's DNA was found on the gun.

If Zimmerman was getting beat up like he claims he was, how did he find the time to scream for help and then load and pull out his gun? Or was his 9mm already loaded? Did he leave his truck with the 9mm already loaded?
Yea he had it loaded, one in the chamber, and unlocced. STALKING an UNARMED 17 year old TEENAGER.

And I find it hard to fathom that a teenager can mount u, a "high" mount, meaning closer to your chest, rather than your stomach, and you can pull out your piece which is in your WAISTELINE. That's IMPOSSIBLE. And how can a teenager who has NO grappling training, mount a guy and keep bashing his BALD head into a pavement? REALLY? Til the guy is ALMOST losing conscience? What does he grab on to? His ears?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I think the verdict will be guilty of lesser charges... Too many holes punched in the prosecution's story. And lets not forget that the entire State of Florida didn't even want to press charges at all to begin with. Don't be surprised by a not guilty call on murder 2. Probably 5 years felony probation and his right to bare arms will be revoked. And thank the heavens he isnt white!!!! Like Shea said, we aint claiming him!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yea he had it loaded, one in the chamber, and unlocced. STALKING an UNARMED 17 year old TEENAGER.

And I find it hard to fathom that a teenager can mount u, a "high" mount, meaning closer to your chest, rather than your stomach, and you can pull out your piece which is in your WAISTELINE. That's IMPOSSIBLE.
Yep!! This is what I don't get. If Zimmerman was on the bottom getting his head bashed in, how did he manage to pull out his gun if Martin was on top of him? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The verdict will be read as Guilty. There's no way he can get off but then again, dude got off who killed a handcuffed man.

Apr 26, 2002
I think the verdict will be guilty of lesser charges... Too many holes punched in the prosecution's story. And lets not forget that the entire State of Florida didn't even want to press charges at all to begin with. Don't be surprised by a not guilty call on murder 2. Probably 5 years felony probation and his right to bare arms will be revoked. And thank the heavens he isnt white!!!! Like Shea said, we aint claiming him!
Take what I type with a grain of salt, but I THINK in Florida a manslaughter charge for the killing of an underage person catches almost the same sentence for second degree murder. Says judge Alex, lol.

Props: Tony
Jul 12, 2002
Props: taetae