George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HOLY SHIT SNUKA!!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT MEDIA!!!

I NEVER SAW ZIMMERMANS "FACE SMASHED IN" OR HIS "HEAD CRACCED OPEN" AS YOU STATED!!!
WE ALL SAW THE SAME PICTURES, HE HAD MERE MARKS ON HIS FACE AND A CUT ON THE BACC OF HIS HEAD!!!

AS I STATED PREVIOUS I THINK THE CHARGE WILL STICC AND THE PROSECUTION WILL GET A CONVICTION BASED ON ZIMMERMAN DISOBEYING DIRECT ORDER FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT,
AND YEAH I WOULD CONSIDER DIRECTION FROM A 911 DISPATCHER AS DIRECTION FROM THE LAW!!!
IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED, SO REGARDLESS IF TRAYVON BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM,
IT WAS ALL IN ZIMMERMANS HANDS AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!!
HE MADE HIS DECISION AND NOW HAS TO DEAL WITH CONSEQUENCES!!!

MY OPINION DOES NOT INVOLVE RACE AT ALL!!!

Props: Tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And then you add the fact that Zimmerman was chasing Treyvon... how could Zimmerman claim self defense when he was the one chasing Treyvon?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
And then you add the fact that Zimmerman was chasing Treyvon... how could Zimmerman claim self defense when he was the one chasing Treyvon?
he was the head of the local neighborhood watch, he was investigating a suspicious person. He prolly felt it was his duty since the cops never would catch the criminals doing the crimes... i doubt he was running him down. maybe following him. im sure treyvon could have outrun him. yall are hell bent on this murder charge, it wont stick. guaranteed

Feb 7, 2006
you've changed your stance from zimmerman was not in the wrong to "I'm just saying he won't be found guilty." Our stance first and foremost was that Zimmerman was in the wrong, he did some faulty fucked up shit, secondly that he should be found guilty.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
the detectives (if they are competent) will find the truth out (as long as they aren't forced, or coerced into changing facts and statements for zimmermans benefit) and they have the tricks up their sleeves to do it

bullets leave distinct marks, dead bodies can still tell investigators a whole lot of the story with no voice...blood spatter and bullet impacts in the street, physical evidence from zimmerman and trayvon will both tell the whole story if pieced together by a good detective if he doesnt waver

if we all dont know what happen, we should all shut up and let the evidence speak its volumes so that the truth can come out

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Here's a pretty good unbiased news report for those who don't know a lot of the facts.

[video=youtube;YzvV2ASylEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzvV2ASylEM[/video]

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
After listening to some of those facts, I think they would of been better to try to charge him with either Manslaughter or Criminally Negligent Manslaughter. I personally think Second-Degree murder charges are gonna be hard to stick with the amount of evidence they have. It can be done, but it's really going to be difficult.

Nov 2, 2002
What made Treyvon suspicious?
If i saw an unfamiliar character wearing a hood over his head with a backpack on(i think trayvon had one on) walking through my neighborhood which had a lot of recent break ins, id keep an eye on him too. I wouldnt follow, but id keep an eye on him

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
quick question, if he was being chased..how was he talking to his girl on the phone, and have skittles and an open Arizona iced tea in his hands. The first thing i do is drop the drink and candy if im being chased. but no, it was next to his body...weird

Sep 25, 2005
^^ same logic applies to if he was beating up a dude. In fact, if Zman didn't approach him, and he pursued Zman to kick his ass, why would he have the drink and candy near him as well?