George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Facts:
Zimmerman had a gun
Zimmerman was told not to continue following Treyvon
Treyvon called his girlfriend and told her he was being followed
Zimmerman shot and killed Treyvon
Tony, there is a lot of things that happened between these two events that we may not know yet:

1.Treyvon called his girlfriend and told her he was being followed
2.____________________________________________________
3.Zimmerman shot and killed Treyvon

FACTS

You guys are assuming Zimmerman chased this kid down and shot him in cold blood, mainly becuase he was black smh

Oct 11, 2009
Wrong, and I am bias because I feel Zimmermans charge wont stick? I am realistic! And NO it's not ok for anyone to kill based upon what you said. Zimmerman was merely DEFENDING himself from Treyvon who was on top of him beating his face in. Not bias, I just know a murder charge will not stick given the evidence.
WOULD ZIMMERMAN HAVE GOTTEN HIS ASS WHOOPED IF HE STAYED IN THE CAR?
FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING TRAYVON AND GRABBED HIS SHOULDER AND THEREFORE DESERVED TO GET SERVED...
AND WHAT HAPPENED AT TRAYVONS SCHOOL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHT IN QUESTION...

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
yall say no one knows what really happened then say zimmerman was defending himself cuz trayvon was beating his face in.
He was seen ontop of him beating him, and we have photos taken of Zimmermans face smashed and back of his head cracked open. Also pics of Zimmermans hands show no signs of striking the kid...thats why I believe he was defending himself

FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING TRAYVON AND GRABBED HIS SHOULDER AND THEREFORE DESERVED TO GET SERVED...
AND WHAT HAPPENED AT TRAYVONS SCHOOL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHT IN QUESTION...
No he wouldnt have, becuase Treyvon was not in the car with him!

For all we know he could have grabbed Treyvons shoulder. Does that warrant the damage Treyvon did to him. NONE OF US know what words were exchanged nor how the confrontation went down. My opinion is based on the pictures. Treyvon wooped the dude bad and he shot him. I dont think that is called 1st degree murder

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
yall say no one knows what really happened then say zimmerman was defending himself cuz trayvon was beating his face in.
He was seen ontop of him beating him, and we have photos taken of Zimmermans face smashed and back of his head cracked open. Also pics of Zimmermans hands show no signs of striking the kid...thats why I believe he was defending himself

No he wouldnt have, becuase Treyvon was not in the car with him!

For all we know he could have grabbed Treyvons shoulder. Does that warrant the damage Treyvon did to him. NONE OF US know what words were exchanged nor how the confrontation went down. My opinion is based on the pictures. Treyvon wooped the dude bad and he shot him. I dont think that is called 1st degree murder

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm not biased or racist. And I don't have proof that Zimmerman killed Treyvon because he was black but he may have confronted Treyvon because he was black.

It's not hard to understand bruh.... Zimmerman instigated the situation period.

Do you think Zimmerman is going to take the stand?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I'm not biased or racist. And I don't have proof that Zimmerman killed Treyvon because he was black but he may have confronted Treyvon because he was black.

It's not hard to understand bruh.... Zimmerman instigated the situation period.

Do you think Zimmerman is going to take the stand?
Im pretty sure what instigated the situation is whoever was robbing the neighborhood, and the police never responding quickly enough.

Zimmerman did not follow Treyvon just because he was black, he was actually trying to deter the break-ins...

Cant yall see beyond the race issue...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah but race isn't the issue, the killing of an unarmed kid is the issue...

Like I asked, do you think Zimmerman is going to take the stand to tell what happened? Or do you think he's going to hide behind is lawyers and let them battle it out? He's gotta prove he was defending himself, it's going to be hard to do that when he was following Treyvon with a loaded weapon... And if it wasn't loaded, how did he load it if he was getting beat down? You think Treyvon stopped whoopin' him so he could load his weapon?

And you said that Treyvon was seen beating him? By who? There was a witness but not an eye witness, the witness heard them scuffling, heard someone scream for help, and then heard a gun shot. When she looked outside, she seen Treyvon laying there dying.

Do you think Zimmerman yelled for help when he was the one with the gun? Or do you think Treyvon yelled for help when he seen Zimmerman pull it out?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Supafly you're right there were some eye witnesses:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-zimmerman-newspaper-review-article-1.1082994

Witnesses interviewed early on in the Trayvon Martin case later changed their accounts in ways that could undermine suspect George Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense, according to a newspaper’s review of evidence recently made public.

The Orlando Sentinel reported Tuesday that the four witnesses were reinterviewed in the weeks following the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin in Sanford, Fla.

Three of the witnesses’ new statements, according to The Sentinel, may complicate Zimmerman’s case. This is how their accounts have changed:

Witness 12

A neighbor in the complex first told an agent March 20 that she saw two people on the ground, but wasn’t sure who was on top.

Six days later, after seeing news reports, she said she believed Zimmerman was on top of Martin.

Witness 6

He first told an investigator that he saw a black man (presumably Martin) “throwing down blows” on a lighter-skinned man (presumably Zimmerman). He also believed the one being hit was calling out for help.

But three weeks later, while he still claimed “the black guy was on top,” he wasn’t sure who was actually calling for help and wouldn’t assume Martin was the one hitting Zimmerman.

Witness 13

This witness interacted with Zimmerman before police arrived, according to the evidence, and noted the blood on the back of his head.

In two interviews a month later, he detailed how Zimmerman that night acted casually like “nothing” had happened, as opposed to “‘I can’t believe I just shot someone!’” according to the evidence.

Witness 2

She initially told police that she saw two people running, although she couldn’t say who was chasing whom.

On March 20, she told a Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent that she remembers seeing only one person running and heard them as well, but still couldn’t say who that was.

Poll shows Zimmerman support

The 17-year-old Martin was returning home from a convenience store and cut through a condo complex when he came across Zimmerman, police said.

Zimmerman, 28, a neighborhood watch volunteer, said he was allegedly attacked by Martin during an altercation. Zimmerman has claimed he shot Martin in self-defense, although prosecutors charged him with second-degree murder in April.

A Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday shows that public sentiment is still leaning more toward Zimmerman: 40% surveyed think he acted in self-defense, up from 24% last month.

Meanwhile, 24% agree that Zimmerman is guilty, down from 30% in early April.

The remaining 36% surveyed are undecided.

The poll, conducted over the weekend, comes after court evidence made public last week reveals the extent of Zimmerman’s injuries in photos and in a medical report compiled by his family’s doctor the day after the incident.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...spaper-review-article-1.1082994#ixzz1vi5ICmfy

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Yeah but race isn't the issue, the killing of an unarmed kid is the issue...

Like I asked, do you think Zimmerman is going to take the stand to tell what happened? Or do you think he's going to hide behind is lawyers and let them battle it out? He's gotta prove he was defending himself, it's going to be hard to do that when he was following Treyvon with a loaded weapon... And if it wasn't loaded, how did he load it if he was getting beat down? You think Treyvon stopped whoopin' him so he could load his weapon?

And you said that Treyvon was seen beating him? By who? There was a witness but not an eye witness, the witness heard them scuffling, heard someone scream for help, and then heard a gun shot. When she looked outside, she seen Treyvon laying there dying.

Do you think Zimmerman yelled for help when he was the one with the gun? Or do you think Treyvon yelled for help when he seen Zimmerman pull it out?
I dont know, I wasnt there. Nor was anyone here

Its weird that the witnesses changed thier accounts of what they saw and heard. You would think their first statements were the most reliable, memories quickly fade and can be easily changed by what they see and read.

I wonder if any of these witnesses are black in race? If this is the case, they could have easily jumped on the racial tip and thus changed thier stories after the fact

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well if their first statements were reliable then one witness (witness 2) stated that she saw two people running.

So who do you think was being chased? Common sense should tell you....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THIS STILL ALL HAS TO BE PUT BEFORE A JURY...

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN COURTS...YOU WILL KNOW NOTHING IS GUARANTEED...

BUT IT IS THE PROSECUTIONS RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE WITHOUT A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THEIR ALLEGATIONS WERE FACTUAL.

I'M TENDING TO THINK IT'LL END UP BEING A MANSLAUGHTER

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I agree.... they don't have proof that the intent was to kill, but since Treyvon was killed, Zimmerman should end up getting hit with a manslaughter charge!

Feb 7, 2006
I dont know, I wasnt there. Nor was anyone here

Its weird that the witnesses changed thier accounts of what they saw and heard. You would think their first statements were the most reliable, memories quickly fade and can be easily changed by what they see and read.

I wonder if any of these witnesses are black in race? If this is the case, they could have easily jumped on the racial tip and thus changed thier stories after the fact
now your playing the race card.