George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I'M JUST WONDERING... IF TRAYVON WAS ON TOP MOUNTED, RAINING PUNCHES DOWN...

WHEN DID ZIMMERMAN DRAW HIS GUN AND WHY DIDNT TRAYVON DISARM HIM...

FROM MY EXPERIENCE...
TAKING BLOWS AND TRYING TO CONTROL ANY WEAPON FROM THE BOTTOM WITH THE OPPONENTS FULL WEIGHT ON YOU...

IS A REAL TOUGH TASK...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
A grown ass man getting whopped on by a kid tho?
Let's be realistic though, he was 17...I know when I was 17 I could have easily whooped a grown Man's ass...Zimmerman was probably a buster with his hands anyway, so that made him that much more susceptible to Trayvon's hands...

Apr 25, 2002
I'M JUST WONDERING... IF TRAYVON WAS ON TOP MOUNTED, RAINING PUNCHES DOWN...

WHEN DID ZIMMERMAN DRAW HIS GUN AND WHY DIDNT TRAYVON DISARM HIM...

FROM MY EXPERIENCE...
TAKING BLOWS AND TRYING TO CONTROL ANY WEAPON FROM THE BOTTOM WITH THE OPPONENTS FULL WEIGHT ON YOU...

IS A REAL TOUGH TASK...
the story goes Trayvon was droppin bombs and all the other shit. supposedly he went for Zimmermans gun, there was a struggle and Trayvon took one at very close range. supposedly the yelling was right before the shots rang, perhaps because of a struggle.

Oct 11, 2009
the story goes Trayvon was droppin bombs and all the other shit. supposedly he went for Zimmermans gun, there was a struggle and Trayvon took one at very close range. supposedly the yelling was right before the shots rang, perhaps because of a struggle.
THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THAT STORY IS THE PHONE... HOW DID THE PHONE STAY ON THE LINE DURING THE FIGHT AND ONLY MANAGE TO DROP THE CALL AFTER THE SHOOTING?? UNLESS TRAYVON WAS WHOOPING HIM WITH ONE HAND...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Ass whippings are illegal though. That's the problem with defending Tray. He could've been defending himself, but the way Zim was beat up it's hard to make that case.
Filthy, I disagree...I had a drunk guy sucker punch me in the face when I wasnt looking because I was talking to my his girl(my old friend from High School) a couple years ago..I guess they were arguing and he was having a bad night...so he decided to be brave and hit me when I wasnt looking...I WHOOPED his ass so bad...he was bloody as s--t and im sure his face was f--ked up the next day...I even found him on FB the next day talking to his girl's friend..she was like "are you OK?" and he responded "Yea, im ok now..Damn, that guy had chunk em's"..BUT, I was defending myself...you cant judge that based on the injuries the other person sustained... if we go off that, then I would be the one in the wrong...

Apr 25, 2002
THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THAT STORY IS THE PHONE... HOW DID THE PHONE STAY ON THE LINE DURING THE FIGHT AND ONLY MANAGE TO DROP THE CALL AFTER THE SHOOTING?? UNLESS TRAYVON WAS WHOOPING HIM WITH ONE HAND...
idk brodie. from what i understand from the begining, he was on the phone before the scuffle. the call was lost relatively fast.

Apr 25, 2002
Filthy, I disagree...I had a drunk guy sucker punch me in the face when I wasnt looking because I was talking to my his girl(my old friend from High School) a couple years ago..I guess they were arguing and he was having a bad night...so he decided to be brave and hit me when I wasnt looking...I WHOOPED his ass so bad...he was bloody as s--t and im sure his face was f--ked up the next day...I even found him on FB the next day talking to his girl's friend..she was like "are you OK?" and he responded "Yea, im ok now..Damn, that guy had chunk em's"..BUT, I was defending myself...you cant judge that based on the injuries the other person sustained... if we go off that, then I would be the one in the wrong...
dude threw a punch. he got violent with you and you served him. technically prob still illegal, but he caught one for actin like he needed one.

now if you woulda been hollerin at his girl, on some holler shit, and he told you to fuck off and you served him? different sitch.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
All this is speculation, none of yall know what happened!
Of course we dont..Even if we hear Zimmerman's side of the story, that is still one side and of course it would be in 100% favor of his defense...The sad thing is, this all could have been avoided...Zimmerman is probably thinking to himself "if only I had listened to the f--king dispatcher"... and I agree with him...

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
TO ME, THIS IS AN OPEN & SHUT CASE!!!
EVEN IF ZIMMERMAN'S ACCOUNT IS 100% TRUE AND TRAYVON WAS MALICIOUSLY WHOOP'N' ZIMMERMANS ASS, ZIMMERMAN STILL LOSES!!!

AN INCIDENT, A VIOLENT ALTERCATION, A LOST LIFE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!!
BUT ZIMMERMAN DISOBEYED DIRECT ORDER FROM THE LAW RESULTING IN A LOSS OF LIFE!!!

THAT RIGHT THERE WARRANTS A SECOND DEGREE MURDER CHARGE & CONVICTION IN MY BOOK!!!