George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
im saying that your mom should have taken your pathetic excuse for a dads load on her eyes and wig instead of inside her infected crevice

could of saved us all some annoyance on our internet gangster rap message board
i have never murdered a guy i met on an internet message board. that i moved in with. so i got that

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HOW COME ALL THIS SO CALLED EVIDENCE CAME OUT 3 MONTHS AFTER THE FACT???

OH, WAIT, THOSE RACIST MUTHAFUCKAS IN FLORIDA NEEDED TIME TO FABRICATE THE SHIT... I MEAN IF THERES PEOPLE DOWN THERE WILLING TO RIG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, WHATS A LITTLE FABRICATING EVIDENCE IN A MURDER CASE???

AND WHY ARE THEY EVEN BRINGIN UP TRAYVON'S WEED USE??? SCARY ASS MUTHAFUCKAS WILL USE ANYTHING TO DEMONIZE TRAYVON...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
No disrespect to my white folks on here but you will never know how it is to be a racial minority in this coutry...

No matter how much rap music you listen to, how many black and latin friends you have, you will never have to deal with the day by day racism in this country...you dont have to deal with cops running up on your car with they pistols pointed at you for not using your turn signal...or having women clutch their purse when you walk by them...and so on and so on...i could really sit here all day and name off racist shit that I deal with on a daily basis...but my point to all this is to say Trayvon was a young black man and I know from experience what he was dealing with that day Zimmerman was following him...he was being racially profiled by a overzealous neighborhood watchman, stood up for himself, and paid for it with his life.PERIOD

Yeah he prolly did lump up Zimmerman in the process of defending himself...that dose not in any way justify Zimmerman than shooting him...I cant go start a fight with some random person on the street then when I start gettin my ass whooped pull out a gun and shoot the person then turn around and claim self defense...naw it dont work like that

You people can act like race didnt play a part in Trayvons death but it did...I know it makes some of you feel better inside to put blame on the kid and act like Zimmerman was just a good guy tryna stop a crime but thats just not the case here

Oh yeah and Zimmerman aint white so its not really a bloack and white issue with me....if it was a mexican that killed Trayvon I would feel the same way....I dont like no racist people wheather they be black, white, yellow, green, or blue straight up

Nov 2, 2002
No disrespect to my white folks on here but you will never know how it is to be a racial minority in this coutry...

No matter how much rap music you listen to, how many black and latin friends you have, you will never have to deal with the day by day racism in this country...you dont have to deal with cops running up on your car with they pistols pointed at you for not using your turn signal...or having women clutch their purse when you walk by them...and so on and so on...i could really sit here all day and name off racist shit that I deal with on a daily basis...but my point to all this is to say Trayvon was a young black man and I know from experience what he was dealing with that day Zimmerman was following him...he was being racially profiled by a overzealous neighborhood watchman, stood up for himself, and paid for it with his life.PERIOD

Yeah he prolly did lump up Zimmerman in the process of defending himself...that dose not in any way justify Zimmerman than shooting him...I cant go start a fight with some random person on the street then when I start gettin my ass whooped pull out a gun and shoot the person then turn around and claim self defense...naw it dont work like that

You people can act like race didnt play a part in Trayvons death but it did...I know it makes some of you feel better inside to put blame on the kid and act like Zimmerman was just a good guy tryna stop a crime but thats just not the case here

Oh yeah and Zimmerman aint white so its not really a bloack and white issue with me....if it was a mexican that killed Trayvon I would feel the same way....I dont like no racist people wheather they be black, white, yellow, green, or blue straight up
Does that type of stuff also happen to Asian or Indian people?

Apr 25, 2002
HOW COME ALL THIS SO CALLED EVIDENCE CAME OUT 3 MONTHS AFTER THE FACT???

OH, WAIT, THOSE RACIST MUTHAFUCKAS IN FLORIDA NEEDED TIME TO FABRICATE THE SHIT... I MEAN IF THERES PEOPLE DOWN THERE WILLING TO RIG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, WHATS A LITTLE FABRICATING EVIDENCE IN A MURDER CASE???
bruh, why wouldnt edivence like that come out 3 months after the fact? they are in court right now, releasing evidence to those who actually matter. they aint worried about presenting evidence to the siccness and to every other citizen who actin like they know Zimmerman and/or Trayvon personally.

you talk on Floridas system like they're so much better and unshady than any system involved in California. dont let that be the reason.
Hollar at Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa who is increasing amounts of fines and adding parking enforcers when his city and "people" are already doin bad. im sure vilent crime is bad out there, but not as important as enforcing parking. oh, and he wants to do it just to increase revenue. you know, just to make money. its cool tho. he's one of us.

ya'll let color get it twisted way too much.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
bruh, why wouldnt edivence like that come out 3 months after the fact? they are in court right now, releasing evidence to those who actually matter. they aint worried about presenting evidence to the siccness and to every other citizen who actin like they know Zimmerman and/or Trayvon personally.

you talk on Floridas system like they're so much better and unshady than any system involved in California. dont let that be the reason.
Hollar at Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa who is increasing amounts of fines and adding parking enforcers when his city and "people" are already doin bad. im sure vilent crime is bad out there, but not as important as enforcing parking. oh, and he wants to do it just to increase revenue. you know, just to make money. its cool tho. he's one of us.

ya'll let color get it twisted way too much.
HOLD UP... I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT COLOR... BRUH... I SIMPLY MENTIONED THE FACT THAT ITS KINDA SHADY THE WAY THEYRE COMIN OUT WIT ALL THIS EVIDENCE 3 MONTHS AFTER THIS SHIT WENT DOWN... WHY DIDNT IT COME OUT AS SOON AS THIS SHIT HAPPENED??? MUTHAFUCKAS ARE JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE TRAYVON WAS SOME KIND OF MONSTER OUT TO DO WRONG... THIS SHIT WAS FABRICATED AND BROUGHT OUT TO TRY AND SWAY THE PUBLICS FEELING TOWARDS MAKING TRAYVON LOOK LIKE A THUG. HE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN AN ANGEL, BUT HE DIDNT DESERVE TO GET SHOT BY SOME FUCKIN MALL NINJA, COP WANNABE, NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH CAPTAIN...

AND I THINK THAT VILLARAIGOSA TRYING TO BRING IN MORE MONEY FOR THE CITY OF L.A. IS A BIT OF A DIFFERENT SUBJECT, ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN THE MURDER OF TRAYVON... BRUH...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
RACISM IS INGRAINED IN AMERICAN CULTURE, COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON IT.

IT JUST ADAPTS AND EVOLVES.

TO THINK IT DOESNT ISN'T TOO REALISTIC.

IT'S JUST CONCEALED AND FLOWN UNDER THE RADAR BETTER.

Apr 25, 2002
HOLD UP... I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT COLOR... BRUH... I SIMPLY MENTIONED THE FACT THAT ITS KINDA SHADY THE WAY THEYRE COMIN OUT WIT ALL THIS EVIDENCE 3 MONTHS AFTER THIS SHIT WENT DOWN... WHY DIDNT IT COME OUT AS SOON AS THIS SHIT HAPPENED??? MUTHAFUCKAS ARE JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE TRAYVON WAS SOME KIND OF MONSTER OUT TO DO WRONG... THIS SHIT WAS FABRICATED AND BROUGHT OUT TO TRY AND SWAY THE PUBLICS FEELING TOWARDS MAKING TRAYVON LOOK LIKE A THUG. HE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN AN ANGEL, BUT HE DIDNT DESERVE TO GET SHOT BY SOME FUCKIN MALL NINJA, COP WANNABE, NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH CAPTAIN...

AND I THINK THAT VILLARAIGOSA TRYING TO BRING IN MORE MONEY FOR THE CITY OF L.A. IS A BIT OF A DIFFERENT SUBJECT, ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN THE MURDER OF TRAYVON... BRUH...
chill with the bruh shit. you over did it and played it. i didnt use parallel comparisons. i used a general "politicians" dont give a fuck about you.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
chill with the bruh shit. you over did it and played it. i didnt use parallel comparisons. i used a general "politicians" dont give a fuck about you.
CHILL WIT THE BRUH SHIT, HUH? SHOULD I HAVE USED BREH, INSTEAD??? LOL

AS FOR NOT USING PARALLEL COMPARISONS, IT WOULD SEEM QUITE TO THE CONTRARY, OTHERWISE WHY EVEN BRING THAT PARKING/REVENUE/VILLARAIGOSA SHIT UP??? IM A 32 YEAR OLD LATINO MALE, FRESH OFF PAROLE, WHO ISNT RICH ENOUGH TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY, AND WHO DOESNT VOTE, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME POLITICIANS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME...

Apr 25, 2002
AS FOR NOT USING PARALLEL COMPARISONS, IT WOULD SEEM QUITE TO THE CONTRARY, OTHERWISE WHY EVEN BRING THAT PARKING/REVENUE/VILLARAIGOSA SHIT UP??? IM A 32 YEAR OLD LATINO MALE, FRESH OFF PAROLE, WHO ISNT RICH ENOUGH TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY, AND WHO DOESNT VOTE, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME POLITICIANS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME...
you said nothing about color, but you said something about race. literally. so i brought up your mayor to show you no matter what color they are, they dont care about you. now i can tell that you obviously are aware of that.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Zimmermam obviously is s hoass coco racist thats why the mexicans p
ulled knives on him and trayvon beat his bitch ass. And superfly u didn't address what I wrote just said zimmerman is part black well his heart soul and mind acts like a old ass white racist
you sound more racist that zimmerman...nothing about zimmermans story sounds racist to me...the dude was trying to protect his neighborhood and property...im sure if it was a hispanic, asian, white, etc person walking down the street that night acting suspisious he would have investigated them also...