Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every1 been holdin back cuz they thought he was untouchable on here, dint wana say shit in fear of gettin called out .... But now that it's the thing to do, every1 feel comfortable goin all in. Like they been holdin it in til it became okay to say somethin. U seen it before, ull see it again.
I've been active on this site since 1999. I've interacted with dude maybe twice. 99% of the posts I've ever seen from dude I've skipped cause they're blabbering walls of text. I've actually missed most of his shit that's been quoted in here, because like I said I skip it. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of other people skip it too.

So far in this thread you've called him "beloved", "Siccness overlord", and "untouchable". I think you might be the only person that has some weird infatuation with the dude, like you created some weird world in your head where a Siccness poster actually mattered and in your head you think other people actually thought like that too. lol

May 9, 2002
I've been active on this site since 1999. I've interacted with dude maybe twice. 99% of the posts I've ever seen from dude I've skipped cause they're blabbering walls of text. I've actually missed most of his shit that's been quoted in here, because like I said I skip it. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of other people skip it too.

So far in this thread you've called him "beloved", "Siccness overlord", and "untouchable". I think you might be the only person that has some weird infatuation with the dude, like you created some weird world in your head where a Siccness poster actually mattered and in your head you think other people actually thought like that too. lol
Face-Me just took hella L's to the face and mouth

Jul 12, 2002
I actually thought dude was funny. His tone on all social media is definitely elitist, but he never spoke ill to me. I do question whether or not he ever lived in Arkansas now, or if he was quoting street and city blocks he learned from Bangin' in the Hood.
I thought he was funny at times too, but half the shit he said you could tell was a straight up lie. They were so outrageous that until recently I thought he was just saying the shit to make us laugh. Like he was playing a character on here or something.

Anybody remember the thread where he killed a snake that was in his yard? That shit was funny as fuck, but I now wonder if he made that up and stole the pictures from somewhere on the internet.

I never thought he was funny I remember he was one of The Joker's biggest haters. And he lied about and hated on DaLuvlyMel.. when he knows he talked to her on the phone.. she told me. So yeah. I don't feel sorry for him. This is his Judgement Day being carried out finally

ha ah ahhaaaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaa
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I thought he was funny at times too, but half the shit he said you could tell was a straight up lie. They were so outrageous that until recently I thought he was just saying the shit to make us laugh. Like he was playing a character on here or something.

Anybody remember the thread where he killed a snake that was in his yard? That shit was funny as fuck, but I now wonder if he made that up and stole the pictures from somewhere on the internet.

Snakegang @Snakegang VERSACERO @VERSACERO aw hell naw u see this fuckin chanate shit?! Nigga dissin the snakes

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Snakegang @Snakegang VERSACERO @VERSACERO aw hell naw u see this fuckin chanate shit?! Nigga dissin the snakes
Just shot a weela to creeper N sq just waiting on the OK for the green light aye!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well that's it I think it's over Gas is never going to return
he was posting on twitter of how theres way more other sites on the internet to go to other than sticking to the same ones lol seems like he was talking about the siccness lmao he done with us never coming back

he also compared his self to tupac saying he understands how pac felt cuz he had hella haters too or some hella delusional drug fueled shit like that

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I just got out the Pen. Served a 10 year bid. I heard Gas was put on blast for sum bitch shit and had to see for myself. Truthfully I think he was the one who snitched on me to the feeds... either him or jboeg. Either way fuck both of them hoes, ya fell me.
oh shit... big j from the siccness CCQ 2002

oh coy

::

Mixerr, quite frankly you've been posting entirely too much shit on FB recently and would like to request that you turn it down a notch buddy
he was posting on twitter of how theres way more other sites on the internet to go to other than sticking to the same ones lol seems like he was talking about the siccness lmao he done with us never coming back

he also compared his self to tupac saying he understands how pac felt cuz he had hella haters too or some hella delusional drug fueled shit like that
Wow he must be doing some strong shrooms.. and drinking 2 Liters Of Lean a day if he said that lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

[emoji1019]