Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
I've been active on this site since 1999. I've interacted with dude maybe twice. 99% of the posts I've ever seen from dude I've skipped cause they're blabbering walls of text. I've actually missed most of his shit that's been quoted in here, because like I said I skip it. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of other people skip it too.

So far in this thread you've called him "beloved", "Siccness overlord", and "untouchable". I think you might be the only person that has some weird infatuation with the dude, like you created some weird world in your head where a Siccness poster actually mattered and in your head you think other people actually thought like that too. lol

so then i wasnt talkin bout u....more so the random cats comin outa nowhere n sayin shit like "oh yea, btw brehs he ripped me off a while back too, just felt like finally puttin it out there now that we got the go ahead" etc.........

and if u guna really sit here n act like a majority of folks here wasnt co-signing him up until now, then clearly u fakin the funk for some extra props right about now

edit: i do find this funny as shit, but if we guna act like there aren't some peeps comin out who been holdin back then we lyin to ourselves....

edit edit: and others who was on his dick (again, not pointin at u) who just talkin shit cuz its the thing to do and they finally feel like its ok...yea, that too.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
I fail to see why people speaking up is an issue.
not an issue, jus find it funny how SOME people wait till every1 started goin in to talk shit

for those who never fucked wit him or didnt see the weird shit in his longass posts, i get it. but some peeps are just ridin along and were fuckin wit him regardless, proppin all his essays, etc.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
not an issue, jus find it funny how SOME people wait till every1 started goin in to talk shit

for those who never fucked wit him or didnt see the weird shit in his longass posts, i get it. but some peeps are just ridin along and were fuckin wit him regardless, proppin all his essays, etc.
Name names. Call em out. You dont know shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so then i wasnt talkin bout u....more so the random cats comin outa nowhere n sayin shit like "oh yea, btw brehs he ripped me off a while back too, just felt like finally puttin it out there now that we got the go ahead" etc.........

and if u guna really sit here n act like a majority of folks here wasnt co-signing him up until now, then clearly u fakin the funk for some extra props right about now

edit: i do find this funny as shit, but if we guna act like there aren't some peeps comin out who been holdin back then we lyin to ourselves....

edit edit: and others who was on his dick (again, not pointin at u) who just talkin shit cuz its the thing to do and they finally feel like its ok...yea, that too.
You're creating this weird scenario where dude is some kind of factor that people were scared of, when in realty dude was just another poster that a few people found funny. There's also only like 6 people legitimately bashing dude in this thread, the rest in here are just sitting back lol'ing like they would with any roast. There's also a dude in here posting on 3 different accounts that's a troll and has already been exposed as such multiple times, that weirdo would bash anybody and has been banned like 15 times, 3 of the people you're counting as apart of the bandwagon are that guy lol

2 people from his past that hasn't posted in a decade saw the thread and co-signed and said "yep dude is a fake".

It ain't exactly "the majority of folks" like you claim. It's like 6 regular posters and 2 people from a decade ago lol

Dude has always been nothing more than another internet personality, you're the only one acting like he was something and trying to make some mini conspiracy out of this thread.

You're acting like the entire Siccness was singing kumbaya with him then all of a sudden turned on him.

Feb 19, 2015
You're creating this weird scenario where dude is some kind of factor that people were scared of, when in realty dude was just another poster that a few people found funny. There's also only like 6 people legitimately bashing dude in this thread, the rest in here are just sitting back lol'ing like they would with any roast. There's also a dude in here posting on 3 different accounts that's a troll and has already been exposed as such multiple times, that weirdo would bash anybody and has been banned like 15 times, 3 of the people you're counting as apart of the bandwagon are that guy lol

2 people from his past that hasn't posted in a decade saw the thread and co-signed and said "yep dude is a fake".

It ain't exactly "the majority of folks" like you claim. It's like 6 regular posters and 2 people from a decade ago lol

Dude has always been nothing more than another internet personality, you're the only one acting like he was something and trying to make some mini conspiracy out of this thread.

You're acting like the entire Siccness was singing kumbaya with him then all of a sudden turned on him.

you might be right, i really dont give a shit either way. from the outside lookin in, thats what it looks like. i could be wrong, but feels like i seen them longass essays of his wit a ganga props at the bottom. the fact that theres some1 loggin into 3 diff accounts to shit on him is even funnier.