Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Siccness breh ABC had pointed this thread out to me. What is wrong with you guys? Grow up. The sicc doesn't need to be on some Jerry Springer or TMZ shit. This thread is one of the many reasons why I'm not as active on here anymore.

Bruh you probably woke him up with his siccness.net phone notifications!!!
That's happened to me before. I can relate to that experience. It happens.

I bet the super private Siccness forum is blowing up right now.
Tell me more in DM. I've heard about this before.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Siccness breh ABC had pointed this thread out to me. What is wrong with you guys? Grow up. The sicc doesn't need to be on some Jerry Springer or TMZ shit. This thread is one of the many reasons why I'm not as active on here anymore.

Im sorry

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee

Feb 19, 2015
Gotdamn everybody is coming outta the woodwork lol. This one really seemed to strike a nerve in some
Every1 been holdin back cuz they thought he was untouchable on here, dint wana say shit in fear of gettin called out .... But now that it's the thing to do, every1 feel comfortable goin all in. Like they been holdin it in til it became okay to say somethin. U seen it before, ull see it again.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Every1 been holdin back cuz they thought he was untouchable on here, dint wana say shit in fear of gettin called out .... But now that it's the thing to do, every1 feel comfortable goin all in. Like they been holdin it in til it became okay to say somethin. U seen it before, ull see it again.
You dont know shit

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I never interacted with that nigga on here like that most the people talking shit to him never fucked with dude u thinking bout other people bruh

May 9, 2002
Yeah no...thats not it at all.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I never interacted with that nigga on here like that most the people talking shit to him never fucked with dude u thinking bout other people bruh
Correct. No one has to know him. All you have to do is read his posts throughout this thread and you will realize how outrageously laughable the majority of his posts are. I've never read any of his posts up until now because after seeing those shitty essays he puts up in every post and my head hurting after reading one or two, I just scrolled right on past.

Oh, and post up that article you submitted to the newspaper that they apparently published. That's another one that can easily be squashed.

Apr 5, 2016