Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
If you really did work there, what you remember and what actually happened are two completely different things. You probably showed up to work every day high off of something. The engineers knew this and as a joke would go and ask your opinion about something related to their job. What you thought was coming out of your mouth was the most intelligent, life-changing information ever spoken. What the engineers heard was the most incoherent, retarded excuse for the English language ever spoken. They got their laughs, told you that you were doing a good job, and that they'd give you credit for the information you provided so they could keep on getting their laughs. You weren't sober enough to realize you were the butt of their jokes.

Of course, you could completely put this to rest by posting up the project information that shows your name in the credits.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
The guy is a deadbeat bum! He gave me some bs excuses about how he didn't have the money to pay me after I gave him the beats. After I threatened him with physical violence he tried to cop a plea with me and said he could barter some services for me. He said he could hook me up with drugs or he'd hook me up with some hoes for sex. I told him hell nah I don't want nothing except my damn money he owes me and that I would beat his skinny little ass! A week later when I go to his crib the old Mexican lady there said he had moved out and supposedly went to go live with family up North.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Gas One @Gas One
cheeto @cheeto

Stop being a pussy gas, editing his posts like a female lol
He did the same thing to me years ago. I got into a debate with him in the Detox Forum and I was schooling him and he did not like it. He was deleting my posts and even had me banned. He got all upset just because I didn't agree with his views on drugs or life. He's a hypocrite for sure. Anyways I'm glad he's finally getting what he has always had coming to him! Props to you guys for standing up for what you believe in.

May 9, 2002
sum of u talking shit is the same foos posting on here EVERY day and WEEKENDS lol

no pussy getting ass niggas
if u gona clown on a nigga for in-house pussy i hope u got sum proof pics of u doing better...

just sayin tho
Yeah thats not how it works. Nice try though.

Last edited: