Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
if you talk to someone i know in real life, one you a faggot for spending your time talking to a nigga about ANOTHER nigga...second, i know about 3 people for real on here that arent dead. 2 of them aint gonna say shit to you, the other ones dead. everyone else, ive sold drugs to.

so makes you look kinda bitchmade to be sittin there talkin to another nigga like 'so whats gas like" id be damned if i was a nigga like that

'some of us people talk to people you know in real life" think about how fagged out that comment is. you dont know who i know. you dont know who knows me. you just so worried about me that you talk to other men and gossip like a girl. fuck that make you look like?

i would never in my life talk to another man about another siccness poster. one i dont care. two whatever you do in your life thats on you.

thats sad. makin alot of you siccness posters look like real straight up fags. thats why dont no one post here no more cuz its a bunch of straight up herbs and the real niggas that still operate are cliqued up. how you gon talk to a man about another man. get some pussy make some money and worry about yourself.

and like i said bruh i got money to make so you go ahead and reply while i pay these bills. ill slide through when im done. prolly still wont get much outta me besides yall sittin on here postin over and over on a message board while im offline dealin with real shit
Huh?

Jan 2, 2003
The guy is a deadbeat bum! He gave me some bs excuses about how he didn't have the money to pay me after I gave him the beats. After I threatened him with physical violence he tried to cop a plea with me and said he could barter some services for me. He said he could hook me up with drugs or he'd hook me up with some hoes for sex. I told him hell nah I don't want nothing except my damn money he owes me and that I would beat his skinny little ass! A week later when I go to his crib the old Mexican lady there said he had moved out and supposedly went to go live with family up North.

May 9, 2002
The guy is a deadbeat bum! He gave me some bs excuses about how he didn't have the money to pay me after I gave him the beats. After I threatened him with physical violence he tried to cop a plea with me and said he could barter some services for me. He said he could hook me up with drugs or he'd hook me up with some hoes for sex. I told him hell nah I don't want nothing except my damn money he owes me and that I would beat his skinny little ass! A week later when I go to his crib the old Mexican lady there said he had moved out and supposedly went to go live with family up North.
He burned a lot of bridges in Diego! He was coppin drugs from everybody on credit and he bounced outta town without paying. The dude is shady af!
Exposed like a hot nurse....

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
liar! gas is rich he bust nocks all day! he got bank bro!

lol jk damn that nigga sucka for that shit thats how niggas get shot

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
He burned a lot of bridges in Diego! He was coppin drugs from everybody on credit and he bounced outta town without paying. The dude is shady af!
Damn every time you think it can't get any worse more dirt on Gas shows up.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
this coming from somebody that actually knows gas lol i guess he's not the san diego factor that all bloods and crips respect after all lol

in these quotes he's talking about gas and kon lol

How bout yall both shut tha fucc up.... Neither one of yall is a factor, neither one of yall with the meet up, yall sound like two faggots goin bacc n forth on the Internet for two weeks.... SHUT THA FUCC UP, we're here for REAL rappers, not shit talkin ex dope heads, n I'm talkin bout BOTH OF YALL, yall both clowning each other for THE EXACT SAME SHIT, SHUT THA FUCC UP ALREADY
Gas is the homie... I ain't tryna step on his knecc too hard, but I was waiting for these niggas to man tha fucc up n let the thread get bacc to Dago music.... This shit is a joke and a moccery of our trill nigga San Diego Hood Shit.... Take that shit to the pm or get tha fucc over it.... Ain't no *BARKIN* just a whole lot of barking.... So PARK IT

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i was recently talking to my girl about working out. its smoething ive always done, i dunno if i care about the positives or what not i just always been a type that worked out cuz i care about my frame, i kinda stay fit for my girl and keep my stamina cool cuz yeah, having that is a part of keeping your signifigant other happy, so you look cool,feel cool, and all that.

but anyways my point was to saym its alot like an addiction, you just have to force yourself into it, instead of accidently doing it. so what i mean is you start working out within times where youre normally doing something else, after eating, before sleep, after you wake up, after getting high (smoking weed) etc etc, you do like 20-50 push ups. you continue that throughout the day. i always have done that even before drugs, and its kept me in shape. so ive been teaching my girl how to do that. but yeah, its good for your body, it keeps you fit, and also you feel good about yuraself physically and mentally.

another thing is even if youre using drugs, you gotta look at life the same. keep yourself healthy and stay excersizing and making yourself feel good.
cheeto @cheeto he bout to start training with steven seagal!!