Gangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
I have to say that gangs are for bustas. My friends got jumped when they were 8 deep by like 30 gangbangers. It was overkill i cannot believe that them foos would do that. we all had suspicion that them foos was lookin for my folks but we didnt think they would go to that extent to get them. these foos that jumped them are out of high school like 25 year olds and shit that got nothin better to do then come back to high school and jump my friends. they fuckin stabbed my patna while they were jumping him. the gang was some bitch ass norteno's. so i gotta say fuck 14s fuck 13s fuck bloods crips and everything in between cuz that shit is stupid why the fuck is people warrin over colors and turfs. cuz a turf aint shit but where yo momma bought a house!

Mar 7, 2003
www.phatbitch.net
i never understood the point of being in a gang. yeah i'm supposed to let 4-8 people beat the fuck outta me so they can turn around and tell me they love me? not. then if i decide to change my life for the better i gotta go thru hell to stay alive cause now ya wanna blast my ass for leaving the gang life behind. stoopid if ya ask me.

mrmafioso04 said:
cuz a turf aint shit but where yo momma bought a house!
lol!

When I was in Sac in 1998, I remember this gangbanger dude was actin like he was tryna fight me cuzz I laughed at him. I swear, dude had a jeri curl, a flannel, some dickies & some Chuck T's on. He was like, "What's so muthafuckin funny CUZZ?" I'm like ,"Um, are you in a gang? Then that's what so muthafuckin funny CUZZ!" But there was like 5 of them, and only 1 of lil ole me. So my big homie No Love had to save my life. Ok, not really save my life, but he had to let em know what was up. The whole thing was corny as hell.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Gangs are a good way to ruin your life. A lot of rappers are lucky to get out of that shit and have the opportunity to do something positive with their lives

Jun 27, 2002
Man fuck all ya'll set mayne..this HTML Ryder for life.....niggas we banging the WWWW....WestsideWorldWideWeb nigga what....Ima PC-walk all over yo bitch ass ISP niggas,we don't play that shit out here...home of the hard-drive-by's betta watch it, my nigga runs Windows and smoke indo bitch, no Love for a sucka ass Linux marks....we smashin on any nigga that want funk...KeyStroke Terrorists 4 life, KST now what.....the hardest nigga on ya desktop....

mustynutz said:
Man fuck all ya'll set mayne..this HTML Ryder for life.....niggas we banging the WWWW....WestsideWorldWideWeb nigga what....Ima PC-walk all over yo bitch ass ISP niggas,we don't play that shit out here...home of the hard-drive-by's betta watch it, my nigga runs Windows and smoke indo bitch, no Love for a sucka ass Linux marks....we smashin on any nigga that want funk...KeyStroke Terrorists 4 life, KST now what.....the hardest nigga on ya desktop....
ROFLMAO!!!

I HAVE to put that in my sig!!!

Jun 27, 2002
awww nigga, fuck yall rotten apple niggas, we hard to the core foo.....Step to it then nigga, if you real about it bang yo shit, throw up yo IP address dogg.....its all 'bout dat 147.533.34.321.9 !!!!! What you know bout dat......

Jun 27, 2002
"fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
my niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
my ISP be AOL
i love the sound of "you got mail"
always on the computer, never leave home
both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
im online actin like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
an OG killa known to act a fool,
even though Im really postin from a middle school"

off the new album......"The Web is Mine" featuring DeepEastOakland and TruAzn9.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
mustynutz said:
"fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
my niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
my ISP be AOL
i love the sound of "you got mail"
always on the computer, never leave home
both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
im online actin like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
and OG killa known to act a fool,
even though Im really postin from a middle school"

off the new album......"The Web is Mine" featuring DeepEastOakland and TruAzn9.

lol

A

All Out HOGG

Fuck crying...Ya homie gott wutt he deserved...Don't be involved if you can't hang...Last tuesday my homie monkey gott jumped by 8 TJ'z, that put him inda hospital...We aint gonn cry onda net...Just gett even...

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
BIG J said:
Fuck tha PC's, this is sTr8 MAC all the Way muhfucka, pull a drive by typin' on yer whole puny little crew bitch!
sho nuff big Jeezy

lets mortuate theze fools! i put that on tha Mac God

them foo's aint down to come from the keyboard or let them cap loccs fly.... Boss Maccin' Tosh Cartel runnin yo turf everywhere cuhhhh

32 bars in this Mac Game, beeeeeeyatch

learn about in mayne

times gone niiiiiiia

Jun 27, 2002
THATS IT IMA HIT YO MUTHAFUCKAS AZZ WIT DUH CAPPS ON LOCK....BUCK BUCK ON YA BITCH ASS....*!*!*!*!*!*!*!****

NIGGA THIS IS 2.9 GHZ OF FUNK IN YO ASS...40x45x12 burners runnins hot nigga, Step to this and you aint gone get past the Firewall of soldiers bitch....ya'll mac'n niggas is some squares, Ima load up this Hollow Tip virus and fuck ya'll up , its on site....im droppin bombs on everyone on ya buddy list....

ITS ALL ABOUT THAT C-DRIVE LIFE NIGGA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I had some shit to say on the topic but I'm too busy laughin' at musty. lmao

All I can say about the gang shit is, given alot of situations sometimes ppl do what they feel is best in order to survive. Some are less fortunate than others. Then after they dig that hole for themselves they either try to climb out of it before its too late, or give into it and try to make the best of the situation.

I know I've been jumped plenty of times, rather solo or wit a few of the homies, but sometimes you should know better and avoid gettin' into certain situations. Other times you got no choice, so you can either try to run or take that ass beatin like a man, and throw back til you fall. Expect the unexpected. :cool:

Gangs may be senseless to many, but you cant deny they are a part of our everyday lives.