Gangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Its a risk you take...Like recently...CVC Tatted up the hood like'a mufucka that my homie miguel stays in [Its'a MVR Hood]...Me & the homie Smokey [CVC] haft to walk through that shit all the time & were both known...[if ya know what that means]...Both gang unit & MVR were so fuckan deep that day I was certian if we walked through we'd gett fucked up or cuaght up...But do we give a fuck...NO...aint no bitch in my blood...Some shit happened too...But im not gonn mention all that...

May 17, 2002
Gangs are actually more than someone beating someone up. they represent something in someones life that is missing in the first place (i.e. father) not in all cases but in many it is the environment and the situation at hand for someone in a gang. Honestly if someone is questioning why someone is in a gang then there is a good reason shy they do not need to be in one.

Sep 12, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Fuck crying...Ya homie gott wutt he deserved...Don't be involved if you can't hang...Last tuesday my homie monkey gott jumped by 8 TJ'z, that put him inda hospital...We aint gonn cry onda net...Just gett even...

how the fuck did he get what he deserved as i said before he doesnt bang no gangs at all. nobody who got jumped does, just some bitch ass nortes came and jumped him for no reason.

we finna get even believe that but thats another thing to write about...

Apr 25, 2002
MAAAANNNEE

I been down with the Caps Locc Crips and the Space Bar Bloods since day muthafuckin 01001001011.

Gateway gangstas run this bitch we some http OG's.

Jun 27, 2002
jay deuce said:
MAAAANNNEE

I been down with the Caps Locc Crips and the Space Bar Bloods since day muthafuckin 01001001011.

Gateway gangstas run this bitch we some http OG's.

YOU SET HOPPIN ASS TRICK, WE DONE RAN OFF THEM CAPPS LOCC CRIPS BOUT 4 MONTHS AGO...THEY DONE GOT RAN OFF THE SET AND CANT EVEN COME TO THE FUCKIN SERVER NO MO'...... NIGGA YOU FINNA GET A DELL IF YOU KEEP FUCKIN WIT ME BOYEEEEEE......AND FO THEM SPASE BAR BLOODS I GOT NUTHIN BUT PROTOCOL LOVE....WE BOUT TO DEFRAGMENT ALL SUCKAS WHO AINT WIT IT.......NORTH SIDE AOL FOR LIFE

Nov 8, 2002
Eatin Apples and Spittin out them seeds.......

Fuck all ya'll.

I'm OG, Reppin that Windows 3.1 since the Jump. Packin My Dos in its Sheath. Hit you with my Zip drive and clog your USB ports fool.
Infect your ass with the "Love Bug" virus. You dont want none.

Givin shots out to the Homies at Gateway, Dell, HP. Much love for my killas over at Compaq and them Pimps at E-machine, Keep it Grimey Playas. They cant touch us IBM compatables. The game is ours.
Ya'll My Negros

Hail to the Chief, William "Wild Bill" Gates! That "Microsoft Word" to your Mother.

Fuck steve Jobs, Wanksta!

Nov 8, 2002
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmafioso04
the gang was some bitch ass norteno's. so i gotta say fuck 14s
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your a Dumb ass to say that. Well I guess you'd say it online. But never to a Norteno's face if you seen one.
Corny ass. Let your bro take his ass woopin and go on, i hope he aint crying like you are.

Shit I did bang, But every time I got into a fight it wasn't in regards to My Set ( VDS, Varrio Diamonds Sacra XIV).
It was cause we wanted to woop someones ass.

You said the Nortenos were looking for "them". Why were they looking for them?
What did they do? Was it gang Related or Just They wanted to woop they ass?

Oh well Hope your partna gets better.

Jun 27, 2002
.....Im loaded up my Laptops and callin up the homies on Yahoo IM.....its war dogg.....Who you ridin wit Gizmo.....betta choose a side....it sound like you finna be PC-WALKING ON THESE SUCKAS WIT ME......shit Im even callin up my folks in IT for backups....we bout to crack the mainframe of anyone who is in the wrong format....so you either HTTP ridin or you finna get put in the trash....SHIT AND YOU TALKIN BOUT BEING DOWN FROM THE JUMP....NIGGA I BEEN DOWN SINCE THE DAYS OF TANDY COMPUTERS NIGGA.....WE USED BE ON THE ATARI BLOCK ALL DAY......SHIT I GOT 2600 BLOCK TATTED UP ON ME AND ALL.....NIGGA WE BEEN RIDIN SINCE DOT MATRIX MONITORS FOO.....187 ON A BITCH ASS STEVE JOBS....FROM BLACK AND WHITE TO MILLIONS OF COLORS WE GOT IT ALL ON LOCK......DONT BECOME A SYNTAX ERROR FOO.....

AND REMEMBER.......WE LINKED UP WIT THEM D.O.S. PROGRAMMERS FOO.....WE CAN HACK N CRACK YA SHIT IN A MINUTE........

Nov 2, 2002
What that mainfraime like all yall real ass net bangaz. This str8 up XP Mob on mines. I got Mega-bytes for yall sorry ass Win 95-98 suckas out there. Plus I got them TS (Tech Support) niggaz rollin wit the crew so we yay deep. Who ever ain't down wit XP Mob shut the fuc down or we gonna do it for you, compute that shit.

Nov 8, 2002
Taking AIM on your AOL.
PC walikn to the Fullest.
Buttin them Apple fags in the recycle bin.
Loadin up my Burner to Send them some HotMail.

Sep 12, 2002
Gizmo said:
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmafioso04
the gang was some bitch ass norteno's. so i gotta say fuck 14s
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your a Dumb ass to say that. Well I guess you'd say it online. But never to a Norteno's face if you seen one.
best believe i have said that i been scrapin bustas

but that aint the point...