G Stack & CMT Diss E-A-SKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I was kinda wondering what was going on there because they seemed to have distanced themselves from each other in the last year. CMT came out with this random track that I can't even remember the name of. It had him singing. I was kinda surprised Ski wasn't involved in that track.

Nov 1, 2005
i guess, CMT produced all of that "e-a-sk and cmt" shit, and for a long time he was cool just being in the background, but now he's tired of ski taking all his props

Aug 6, 2008
lol "ea ski aint did a beat since 88" damn, i aint wit beef but i do like 2 hear niggas voice they opinions and rap some real shit, would be cold game if that shit was true

Jan 18, 2006
Didnt G-Stack diss him like 2 years ago on that first purple project. Honestly i never listened to that album enough to know but my folks called me up laughing about the shit

Feb 18, 2006
Respect

e-a-ski probably wont give shitty rappers like g-stack or bavgate beats

two pioneers for bay area rap, one with a steady roll in No limit, and another who was highly responsible for pulling more street cred towards the Luniz, you punks need to do some homework, cause if you all respected the game, which most young punks dont, then you all wouldnt be clowning on gstack and bavgate, and either way none of ya'll would holler that bs in they faces, so you all are peasants anyways.