G Stack & CMT Diss E-A-SKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Bavgate and G Stack make music I relate too, and you squares stay downloading Soulja boy you faggots!
now u just sound retarded, cause if a dudes on siccness he dont listen to soulja boy. u got bad ear drums. Dumpin 'em in ditches-Spice 1 produced by e-a-ski is better than anything g-stack or buttgate have ever done. quater back by earl and the clipse beat is greater than any beat those 2 nerds ever rap'd on.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
He might not be the best rapper these days, but his older shit with Steady mobbin on no limit, like homboy above said, was classic shit. DO ya homework.
get the fuck outta hear he sucked then and sucks now. only oakland rappers that were ever great were ant big bad ass banks and short, yuk was ok 5 years ago.

Jan 21, 2009
i think easki ruined hell yeah by san quinn. a great fucking song that includes his canned ass verse.
I think that by far Quinn had the best verses, but since he produced the track that means that he picked the tempo, feel, wrote the hook, picked the singer for the catchy ass hook...there would be no Hell Yeah with out that guy that you proclaimed as fucking up the song. I am a true Quinn fan and that song was by far his best chance at breaking through to the mainstream and he hasn't had a song of that magnitude before or since. So give credit to the creator of the SONG and not just the person that rapped on it.