Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
offcourse the pat's gonna have a hella high payroll, 3 super bowl's is a good leverage for sports agents when peoples contracts run out. Plus they have lost alot of there superstars, like Richard Seymour, Asante Samuel , and Ty law. The reason the Patriots used to always win was because there defense was filled with smart ass vet's, who always scored a TD themself's, and had amazing stops, plus a field goal kicker with ice in his viens, pretty good way to win a few super bowl's.

Nov 7, 2006
Nothing I say about the Patriots is really based on any type of logic. I just hate for the sheer joy of hating. Either way, it is funny that people think the Patriots are a bunch of no-named players and they have the highest payroll in the league. Everything else you say is true, but I'll never admit that, because we're talking about the Patriots, and they aren't real people. They were created by George Bush after 9/11 to instill a sense of national pride in our country. Everybody knows that. All of their Super Bowls were orchestrated by the CIA. If it wasn't for freedom fighters like the Steelers to go in there and collect a couple of rings once in a while, we'd be living in 1984 right now. We changed the course of events and enabled the election of Obama. The Patriots are just a bunch of Carlton Banks type goodie two shoes that throw a bunch of quick outs and call themselves champions. 9/11. That's all it comes down to.

But as far as being the BEST at finding talent, I'd have to respectfully disagree. They're damn good at finding talent, but not so good that I'd put the word in CAPS. so miss me with that shit.
he consistantly better? only team i can think of thats even on our level at finding talent is actually your team. face it you hate the pats cause they just like your team. the steelers are the black and yellow pats when it comes to being dominant and staying dominant while keep the same core. but seriously who else gets better players than the pats do. they even got with the 200th selection and look how good that panned out. and last year all our draft picks went big and were no names and now made names for themselves so that got to account for something. i honestly cant think of any other team thats more consistant in the draft then us.

on a side note: LOL @ your whole 9/11 thing. that shits funny.

Jan 4, 2003
yes i know they have but they barely started winning alot since 911.... thats what i meant...
true that... ever since Charles Woodson caused Brady to fumble and tha zebras called tha "tuck rule" on us.. that was tha start of their dynasty.. but its now coming to an end.. I hope

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
true that... ever since Charles Woodson caused Brady to fumble and tha zebras called tha "tuck rule" on us.. that was tha start of their dynasty.. but its now coming to an end.. I hope
it's not coming to an end anytime soon... what would make you think it is?

Nov 7, 2006
nah we still good. i mean we won 3 superbowls and still win our division all the time and everything. as long as we got brady and belichick we'll be good. and that tuck rule was bullshit IMO but hey it is in fact in the rules. it isnt like it was made up or something. and i do believe there changing that so sucks for raiders, good for us.

on i side note your saying the pats represented america after a "terror" attack and you hate that? your a fucking terroist your self you bitch ass motherfucker. nah just playin'

Jan 4, 2003
it's not coming to an end anytime soon... what would make you think it is?
well they haven't won it since 2004 I believe.. they always have a solid record breaking regular season but then they seem to always make it deep in tha playoffs to only get beat and not advance.. lots of talented teams on tha rise right now.. hopefully patsies wont be winning another one soon

Nov 7, 2006
well they haven't won it since 2004 I believe.. they always have a solid record breaking regular season but then they seem to always make it deep in tha playoffs to only get beat and not advance.. lots of talented teams on tha rise right now.. hopefully patsies wont be winning another one soon
you do realize this is us in our rebuilding proccess right? yeah i know usually most teams go 5-11 because of rebuilding but we dont. i dont expect us to win anything major right now due to the fact we are rebuilding but bet your ass we'll win the division and atleast give these youngens experience in playoff football. and you also act like 2004 was so long ago. we won 3 out of 4 with a team built to win right then and now. and we almost won it all when we had another team that was built to win it all. right now we are a team to win it all in the future. all we missing is a solid run game and a solid all around reciever then we would kill it. our D is young and we will be fierce next year watch.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah im sure the Patriots log onto the Siccness before each and every game to get motivation lol. Patriots are gonna disappoint some of you fuckheads this year