Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
This goes to show that people hate what's better than what they like or have...how could u hate tom Brady..he's the best qb in the game...bellicheck is the best coach...the pats draft quality players that will prosper in what they teach....they r locked in and playoffs are right around the corner...

Jul 4, 2009
This goes to show that people hate what's better than what they like or have...how could u hate tom Brady..he's the best qb in the game...bellicheck is the best coach...the pats draft quality players that will prosper in what they teach....they r locked in and playoffs are right around the corner...
I dont really hate him, he just seems really suspect to me,

Jul 25, 2007
Tom Brady is no fucking Joe Montana. Joe Montana has 4 rings and 3 MVPS and never threw any INTs in any of them Super Bowls. Dont forget Tom Brady had his best friend Adam Vinatieri help him out during games that mattered. Joe Montana drove his team down the field for TDs. Joe Montana blew out teams in Superbowls by large margins and did the Patriots do that? Fuck no. Plus their coach is a cheater.

Joe Montana is the GOAT!

May 9, 2002
Tom Brady is no fucking Joe Montana. Joe Montana has 4 rings and 3 MVPS and never threw any INTs in any of them Super Bowls. Dont forget Tom Brady had his best friend Adam Vinatieri help him out during games that mattered. Joe Montana drove his team down the field for TDs. Joe Montana blew out teams in Superbowls by large margins and did the Patriots do that? Fuck no. Plus their coach is a cheater.

Joe Montana is the GOAT!
Montana also benefited from a MUCH better supporting cast on BOTH sides of the ball. Thats not Brady's fault. In fact, maybe that DOES make him better than Montana...he is doing similar things with LESS talent.

Dec 2, 2006

Joe Montana is the GOAT!
Leave the yayo alone....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Matt Cassell replaced Brady for a season and the team still had a winning record. Matt Cassell who hadn't started a game since high school. Both are system qbs. I don't doubt that Brady is talented, but he's nowhere near the greatest of all time. Tom Brady is a faggot and that's why he gets his dick sucked by all sportscasters.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Matt Cassell replaced Brady for a season and the team still had a winning record. Matt Cassell who hadn't started a game since high school. Both are system qbs. I don't doubt that Brady is talented, but he's nowhere near the greatest of all time. Tom Brady is a faggot and that's why he gets his dick sucked by all sportscasters.

Feb 14, 2004

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I like the way this guy thinks

Except for his corny ass avatar

Jan 18, 2006
And this is why Peyton Manning will always be better. Peyton is relied upon so much more and the Colts never had a great defense like the Patriots. Also the Patriots are a non tuck rule away from there somewhat of a dynasty not existing, nevermind the fact they taped the Rams practices in that first superbowl they won