Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
And this is why Peyton Manning will always be better. Peyton is relied upon so much more and the Colts never had a great defense like the Patriots. Also the Patriots are a non tuck rule away from there somewhat of a dynasty not existing, nevermind the fact they taped the Rams practices in that first superbowl they won
LOL GTFOH!

BRADY>The whole manning family

Nov 7, 2006
you look at all these new great QB's and look where most of them play, Drew Brees? plays more than half there games every year in a dome and if not a dome then it's usually great weather. Peyton Manning? same as drew but he does have a couple games in bad weather, but he usually doesnt look too good. and then you have brady who looks unstoppable even when theres bad weather, look what he did to the bears in that shitty weather. and the jets game was freezing weathers and he looked like he was in a dome. and lets not forget when he threw for 5 TD's in a crazy ass snow game last year. these are the things i see and what make me feel like he's the best in the league right now. and yeah matt cassel had a winning record but look at what he had to work with, he had 2 great WR and a pretty decent defense with mostly shitty teams to play (and all the good teams beat us that year). Tom Brady aint got shit this year and looks as good as he does, i would say it's the coaching but those descisions on the field are all Tom Brady and he may be a lil fruity but shit i wouldnt want any other current QB on my side. just my 2 cents. peyton loses his weapons and is scratching and fighting his way to get in the playoffs, brady loses his weapons and has the best record in the NFL with the 31st ranked defense. yeah i think Brady is BEST and no he will never beat out what montana did he still will be considered in top 5 of all time when his career is all said and done

EDIT: forgot to say that Brady usually plays in a dome about once maybe twice a year if that and once in Florida, other than that he's in new york twice times and at gillette 8 times (where he's won 26 straight)

Jan 18, 2006
LOL GTFOH!

BRADY>The whole manning family
Only a moron like you would believe that, throw a backup in place of Peyton for a season on the Colts they go 3-13, throw a backup on the Patriots for a season it would still be similar now to how Cassell did 10-6 at least.

Sep 16, 2008
i am a Pats fan and i can honestly see someone who lives here hating them just because of the fans, most of the fans do suck and i cant stand the redsox fans. luckily the celtics fans arent that bad cause it's usually fareweather fans that will be gone once the big 3 are so they dont act a fool at games.
patriots and red sox fans are so fucking annoying

Jan 12, 2006
LOL YOU CATS ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY! I SAID THE CLOSEST WILL EVER SEE TO THE GREATEST QB EVER JOE MONTANA. DOESN'T MEAN HE IS CLOSE OR THAT HE IS EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE BETTER. JOE MONTANA WAS 4-0 IN SUPER BOWLS WITH 11 TDS - 0 INTS.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
so was terry bradshaw.... brady's career aint over...
b4 montana people argued the johnny unitas was the man.. it will change with every generation... ill give montana the 80's mos def but after that i like brady. i would say peyton but if you do you could have said favre or marino untill peyton won the ring..so yeah.

Jan 12, 2006
so was terry bradshaw.... brady's career aint over...
b4 montana people argued the johnny unitas was the man.. it will change with every generation... ill give Montana the 80's mos def but after that i like brady. i would say peyton but if you do you could have said favre or marino untill peyton won the ring..so yeah.
Time for you to go to bed son! Lol @ even bringing up Terry Bradshaw in this conversation.

Terry's stats in his 4 super bowls 84 attempts 49 completions percentage 58.3 yards 932 TDS 9 INTS 4

Cool Joe's! 122 attempts 83 completions percentage 68.0 11 TDS 0 INTS QB rating 127.8

KILL THREAD!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol @ son. if your ass would say that to my face i would have knocked your la laker/49er/manchester united/detroit red wings/ny yankee loving ass out.. 4 wins is 4 wins.... u used wins as a bench mark and i brought up the hill billy. i can google for stats all day to. this is all opinion.
now i know joe is ya dude since u like the 9ers so u will argue that all day. but ifuckedyourmother brought up great points : montana had a great supporting cast around him defense and offense. as of right now ill give it to joe,but like i said brady got sum years left.

Jan 12, 2006
lol you aint knocking no one out son! dont get all amped on the sports forum! and where did you come up with yankess/ red wings! first off FUCK HOKEY! And i like the 49ers/SF Giants then Lakers. Dont see why it seems out of this world for someone born and raised in Cali to like the Lakers. And yeah i brought up the 4 wins. And you brought up a rebuttal how Bradshaw also had 4 wins. So i countered back with the stats in those games.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Your right I got worked up I slapped my kid after I posted that. I don't disrespect unless is done to me first....I don't play that son shit at all.Ol' faggot ass SemenLungs . la fan in nor cal seems bandwagon. anyway that's a tired subject. Right now Joe cool got it. Like I said wait and see what long hair does.

Jan 12, 2006
Your right I got worked up I slapped my kid after I posted that. I don't disrespect unless is done to me first....I don't play that son shit at all.Ol' faggot ass SemenLungs . la fan in nor cal seems bandwagon. anyway that's a tired subject. Right now Joe cool got it. Like I said wait and see what long hair does.
coo mayne i call everyone son! dont mean it as disrespect. i have no idea who you are i called you that over the internet. thats why i talk shit on here because it all just going back and forth with different fans. I would never carry myself like that in real life. Not because im a punk but because i have respect for people. And yea i feel you how a nor cal laker fan looks like. My pops preached niner and giants to me since i was a youngster! im thankful for that, but he hates b ball and wants nothing to do with it. So i picked up on the lakers because my older brother was a huge laker fan and i got it from there.