Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
I live in New England, and i fucking HATE the patriots. They are a bunch of fucking cheaters. Bill Belichick is a piece of shit who films teams practices and memorizes their signals. The patriots always have the referees on their side. Yellow Flag: Messing up Tom Bradys hair. I seriously can't stand this team or the huge numbers of "fans" of theirs that have popped up every since they started winning again.

FUCK the patriots

/rant /coolstorybro

Sep 16, 2008
i can't stand living in new england. Red Sox fans, Patriots Fans, Bruins fans. They are the biggest sore winners/losers in sports.

EDIT: and if anyone here has been to a fenway or foxboro game you know exactly what I'm talking about

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
anti-gaytroits like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

timm this is your best thread ever, I don't think you'll be able to top it. You should just retire from siccness right now at the height of your success.

Nov 7, 2006
i dunno anymore. now that peyton doesnt have any weapons he doesnt look too good. for brady it's just another year with nobody and turns them into somebody. wes welker wasnt even known to ANYBODY when he played on miami then he comes he and look what he does. and look at all the rookies and 2nd year players hes making look like allstars. not to mention and rejuvenated deion branch's whole career again. brady got more superbowls with less around him. you can hate on the pats for what they did but what brady is doing right now is bar none to the point he even outshined Vick for MVP. he also blewout ALL the top defenses this year. yeah he's pretty fucking good lol.

i am a Pats fan and i can honestly see someone who lives here hating them just because of the fans, most of the fans do suck and i cant stand the redsox fans. luckily the celtics fans arent that bad cause it's usually fareweather fans that will be gone once the big 3 are so they dont act a fool at games.

Oct 17, 2007
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!!! FUUUCK TOM BRADY!!!!! HIM AND THAT TUCK RULE SHIT FUCKIN SUCKS UP THE REFS AND SHIT! FUKIN CHEATING LOOKING AT OTHER TEAMS VIDEOS! FUUUUUCK TOM BRADY!!!