Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Highest payroll in the NFL: New England Patriots. Let's all stop pretending they're so goddamn magical and have a bunch of no name players. Now that they can't cheat their way to a championship, they figure they'll take the old fashioned Yankee route and buy one.

Nov 7, 2006
Highest payroll in the NFL: New England Patriots. Let's all stop pretending they're so goddamn magical and have a bunch of no name players. Now that they can't cheat their way to a championship, they figure they'll take the old fashioned Yankee route and buy one.
yeah but that aint for there players. that shit is mainly all tom brady and belichick. and buy a ring? if i recall correctly we pretty much drafted EVERY starter to be on the team, not buy them out like the jest did this year. our only great players on the field we either drafted or picked up cause no1 else would (WES WELKER). danny woodhead gets cut and we pick him up and look at him now. next time know what your talking about before posting cause to say the we buy a team to win is absolute bullshit. we didnt go after ANY allstar caliber player this year and even traded one for who deion branch. face it patriots are the BEST at finding talent and when it's time to pay the members THEY DISCOVERED they try to do the best they can to. miss me with that shit.

Nov 7, 2006
oh yeah didnt Jets get LT, Santonio Holmes, Cromartie, Jason Taylor this year. they pull that shit while we pick up danny woodhead, alge crumpler and deion branch and we buy the teams lol fucking comedy.

edit: all our allstars on the team were drafted to our team. we dont buy shit we just know how to pick them.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
DAMN! Really?!?!?

I had idea patriots have the highest pay roll. It doesn't seem like it either. I can only think of Tom Brady who's Gettin paid GUAP! the rest of the players are getting paid decent money, who else is gettin paid good money? It's hard to believe patriots have the highest payroll cuz like I said I honestly can't think of any other player aside from Brady who's gettin paid bank.

Jan 4, 2003
Al Davis mighta been right on when he mentioned tha whole Moss/Pats trade.. He said if tha patriots would have still had Randy Moss tha outcome against tha jets woulda been diff.. cuz they would have had a WR who would stretch tha field and be double teamed all game long..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
yeah but that aint for there players. that shit is mainly all tom brady and belichick. and buy a ring? if i recall correctly we pretty much drafted EVERY starter to be on the team, not buy them out like the jest did this year. our only great players on the field we either drafted or picked up cause no1 else would (WES WELKER). danny woodhead gets cut and we pick him up and look at him now. next time know what your talking about before posting cause to say the we buy a team to win is absolute bullshit. we didnt go after ANY allstar caliber player this year and even traded one for who deion branch. face it patriots are the BEST at finding talent and when it's time to pay the members THEY DISCOVERED they try to do the best they can to. miss me with that shit.
Nothing I say about the Patriots is really based on any type of logic. I just hate for the sheer joy of hating. Either way, it is funny that people think the Patriots are a bunch of no-named players and they have the highest payroll in the league. Everything else you say is true, but I'll never admit that, because we're talking about the Patriots, and they aren't real people. They were created by George Bush after 9/11 to instill a sense of national pride in our country. Everybody knows that. All of their Super Bowls were orchestrated by the CIA. If it wasn't for freedom fighters like the Steelers to go in there and collect a couple of rings once in a while, we'd be living in 1984 right now. We changed the course of events and enabled the election of Obama. The Patriots are just a bunch of Carlton Banks type goodie two shoes that throw a bunch of quick outs and call themselves champions. 9/11. That's all it comes down to.

But as far as being the BEST at finding talent, I'd have to respectfully disagree. They're damn good at finding talent, but not so good that I'd put the word in CAPS. so miss me with that shit.