Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Ok got one channel and navi x and some other bullshit but still can't find sports devil what's the business. Only way is to side load Google that shit? How the fuck you do that with a phone?

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
kodi aint gonna work for apple tv anymore,...and sports devil still works but u have to find the way to install it,....and i use genesis for movies and tv shows,...i looked into the digi whatever for sports but couldnt figure it out,so i just use first row sports and another one for games

Feb 11, 2006
kodi aint gonna work for apple tv anymore,...and sports devil still works but u have to find the way to install it,....and i use genesis for movies and tv shows,...i looked into the digi whatever for sports but couldnt figure it out,so i just use first row sports and another one for games
for real?? Where you read that?? My shit still working but now you got me thinking sell this shit and use the quad core shit I got stored away.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
when u start kodi,.u know the news stream at the very bottom that gives you info and updates, i read it one time and it said something about support for apple tv was gonna be discontinued!..so yea