Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
You're best off just getting an old laptop and hooking it up to your HDTV via HDMI. You can install KODI or Openelec. Buy an external Hard Drive and just torrent everything. All those plugin links die after a month, and those KODI/XBMC front end machines are a huge waste of money.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
"..my sports devil works ok,...also if you do a configuration under programs,..it will switch Sports devil to the new Digitele Sports and the streams should be working, you just gotta dig into all of them until u find a decent one!..and yes kodi on p.c runs hella faster then the boxes and is the best way to run it in my opinion

Apr 27, 2008
you can run it on the amazon fire stick for 40 bucks or the fire box for 80. since getting mine last month ive turned on 5 of my coworkers to it. just watching one PPV event pays for itself.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I just recently found out about Kodi. so far the black box is the best build imo. the beast is to cluttered and has to much going on.

What's up homie!! You ain't posted on ig in a minute!! I know you were getting in shape and made dope progress!! You probably look like me Olympia by now lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Im backed to fat boy status.lol Job promotion has kept me stupid busy. havnt had the motivation to get back in there. im gunna wanna pick up where i left off and there is no way in hell thats going to happen.

whats up with you breh, you still at it?
Man I was doing good dropped like 15lbs then went back to eating fried chicken lol but I'm going to get back at it soon!!